Monday, September 28, 2015

Desperate prayers #1

I had a wonderful weekend and I believe God has sparked in me a prayer focus.  40 days. 

I was asked several times over the past two weeks....."how did you do it?".  


I did not -- God did.  But I did some actions that kept me still and waiting in the "meantime"....while I gave God HIS time. 

I have more to say about God's timing -- I believe the Holy Spirit has perhaps 4 blogs ready at my finger tips  -- but I am waiting on God to perfect the words. 

  In counsel....with some dear women this past month...I was reminded of HOW God's timing is perfect.    As far as our marriage --God did the miracle - God healed us... God alone, but it was through HIS hands and HIS feet -- HIS people extending  their time, their prayers, their therapy,  their love, and their encouragement.  I don't think a book could contain ALL that worked together for HIS good when it came to the two of us....

Brendan stated it again this past week -- "we are a miracle".  God did the miracle, but HE needed 'us'.  He asks 'us' to be Jesus to others...to be HIS hands and HIS feet. 

And 'how' did I do it -- again, I did not - but Jesus did.  HE sustained me as I waited.....

And -- waiting SUCKED -- it just did --- but, I believed I would see the goodness in the land of the living -- I did!  Period.  



Lord, I come to you as a humble servant and I seek YOUR guidance and provision to accomplish this task.  Lord, today I will pray about our hearts.  Lord, I pray that  my heart does not become lonely.  I pray my husband's heart does not become lonely -- Lord, that we both SEEK you with every ounce of our being and that we SEEK the other as our 2nd love. 

 Lord, I pray that YOU are our first love.  Lord,  I ask that You reveal our hearts to us - show us what can trigger loneliness...show us what can trigger the enemy to come at us.  God, you placed the stars -- You know exactly how many hairs are  on his head - on my head...Lord, you know exactly HOW this will play out -- God I pray right now that the one reading this, will believe that the lonely heart can be healed...that the lonely heart can feel LOVE like never before...that the lonely heart won't be tempted to find solace in another.

 For the lonely one reading this, I can see her beautiful face this morning -- her husband does not see what I see --

I see a woman desperate for her marriage to be restored and I believe that it can and it will be -- I must use those words, but I also know and I don't quite agree with 'free will'....but technically I do -- 

God YOU gave us free will for Your purpose and by that free will -- we have a choice.  Her husband has made choices. Therefore  God and so her heart is lonely, but YOU already know that ---it certainly seems like he is not lonely cause there is another -- But YOU Lord, can upset that and I believe that when darkness is exposed to the light - it is no longer fun and so therefore, the reality will be true.  Light will be revealed.  

 God I pray that the lonely heart will open up to YOU, that he or she will pour our their loneliness to YOU and that they will allow you to fill it and then tomorrow, they will do the same and let it fill them tomorrow even more...and then Lord, I pray they check their hearts - are you first?  Lord, I pray that YOU are first and their spouse is 2nd in the devotion...

God I believe in marriage, I believe you heal and restore and I pray for those  RIGHT now that are in a DESPERATE marriage.  For the one that is holding on -- that they would have an unction  to hold on no matter what.  And for the one wanting out - I pray that they wake with an unction  to hold on ...just one more day...to seek professional help....or to just wait on filing for that divorce paper--

 OH God - for those couples we are thinking of and for the one that may be reading this -- God I pray that person or that wife or that husband will dream this eve and meet you -- and believe when they awake that YOU can turn this around - In Jesus name, amen ! 

Lord, I desperate seek you and ask that within these 40 days -- the mountain will be moved...there will be HOPE for that one to be restored, there will be a change of heart, and that -- no matter what all parties involved will SEEK you like never before.  In  Jesus name, Amen. 


1 Peter 4.8
Above all, love each other deeply, because Love covers over a multitude of sins.

Psalm 119: 111-112
Your laws are my treasure: they are my heart's delight.  I am determined to keep your degrees to the very end.

Today can be the beginning of a new direction..a new life for your marriage -- God CAN heal and restore what the locusts have taken -- even after MANY years!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!