Thursday, April 25, 2019

No more FEAR ....but PEACE


My blogging for a LONG time was therapy.  It was also my way to express myself and at times, it was my way to VENT and share. 

 I mostly  blog prayers and here and there - I would blog silly stuff. 

 However, if you follow my blogs, then you have noticed that  it  was well into 2018,  when the blogs began to get fewer and fewer.  


I allowed the enemy to tell me, "you have nothing more to say"  and I allowed my own insecurities to think that I wasn't worthy of writing and speaking on behalf of my Lord -- but, as I continued to pray and walk with Jesus through this time - SO many things transpired and SO many changes occurred.  

And my last blog in February - expressed fear again. I was open and transparent as THAT was where my head was.  

But something changed... something around early March and all of a sudden -- PEACE flowed in.  

After some counsel, much prayer, and thinking -- the Lord really showed me that I would blog again, but that my time was needed elsewhere - and He has blessed me in this other situation that there just has been NO time to blog. 

Yes, the grand-girls take time... and yes... my hubby and I are certainly enjoying the empty nest, but also -- there is a new sense of purpose and covering.   So, tonight - I WANTED to blog.  


My husband and I don't take our miracle lightly.  We know - that our marriage was spared, but we also fought for it.  He will credit me -- my prayer life and my resolve to wait stuff out.  I credit him -- to accept the counsel of some godly mentors that told him to faith it out...to allow God to change his heart.  And it TOOK time... but  what we have NOW...I would not TRADE for the world.  


So, with that -- a dear sweet young mother is in pain this eve.  She reached out and she admitted - he has moved out -- he has taken his ring off and he wants out.  

She doesn't have a reason -- but rejection is hard.  It hurts.  

So this eve -- I am just posting this very AWESOME prayer found in Ephesians!  

It is a prayer that a mother could read and pray over her son that has decided he doesn't want to be in his marriage.  

It is a prayer that a dad could say out loud and pray over his daughter that is going through hell right now, cause her husband was exposed and she now knows that he is wanting to move on with another woman. 


Or it could be for a mother, whose son is in dire need of a miracle -- because of choices he made and she wonders WHY....   

So I share it this eve and I pray that if you came upon this blog for a reason -- I pray and hope it is something that was worth while to read...   









15      For this reason, because I have heard of  their  faith in the Lord Jesus and your love[f] toward all the saints, 16 do not cease to give thanks for you, ________remembering him ( her )  in my prayers, 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give him ( her )  the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, 18 having the eyes of his ( her)  hearts enlightened, that he ( she )  may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might 20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.  Lord, may ______________ truly understand this and seek this precious inheritance. Lord, Help me to believe that indeed, my precious husband ( daughter ) ( son) ( friend ) will indeed want this HOPE and in the meantime, help me to believe in this truth as well.  In Jesus Name..... Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!