Saturday, May 11, 2019

I need you more --

In a blink of an eye -- life flashed. 
Right in front of my eyes, never knew that the fear could cripple my chest.
In the blink of an eye, the light left. 

And I wish I knew why...  I need  YOU more -- more than ever before, Yeah I need you  more.  
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best ....Won't you steady my heart Lord for whatever comes next?  

So holy it is, so holy this moment is -- I Know I NEED YOU more.  
Just a little closer, a little clearer, our souls are nearer tonight -- Our souls are nearer tonight.  

This song bring a flood gate of tears to my head, my eyes and as as the tears drip down, off onto the journal page in front of me and I see puddles of tears....

I need YOU more -- more than ever before.   - For King and Country -Need You More



In the blink of an eye -- our lives can change so drastically.  


A friend is watching his daughter fight for her life in a University Hospital - 

A mother is trying to walk out a HARD situation as her son is ready to meet Jesus

A wife is being obedient and totally trusting that her husband will finally seek the program needed to bring freedom from addiction - 

A woman of God being courageous and beginning a bible study with women who need love- 

A wife who is no longer married, but feels the sting of divorce and adultery tearing her up - 

A mother who continually speaks life to her sons in prison -

A young mother walking the balancing act between a daughter and a "step daughter" that truly she loves just like her own -- but parenting with others is hard - 

A young mother  just trying to make sure her fears don't explode all over her daughter so she grows up in fear instead of freedom - 

A mother seeking chemo to attack another type of neurological condition but hurting from after-effects-

  A Grandmother raising two grandchildren trying to seek Jesus as their parents continually choose death instead of life - 

  A ... 
A ... 
A....  there is MUCH in this day -- the burdens are TOO hard to bear unless we CAST them onto Our Lord ... His shoulders are BIG enough and His shoulders WILL carry our burdens.  


There is a kind of love -- and GRACE that only comes through Jesus and the freedom we can have through HIM. 

Last night I was reminded that "when  the PROXIMITY of Jesus and seeking Him  above everything and anyone --is the most important thing in our lives -- it  will lead us into the anointing" - Lisa Harper. 

  Being with - seeking - running to Jesus in EACH and every moment brings peace through out the turmoil and hardships.  It allows us to sleep otherwise we'd carry these burdens and indeed -- die.  

Freedom is found in that liberating message -- 

Many times, when the burdens are just too hard, I use my prayer language to pray.  I do.  Its mine.  Its between me and God.  I don't know exactly WHAT we are conversing about, but scripturally  - I know I am speaking EXACTLY what needs to be said to HIM ...my Creator - my God, my Lord. 

So, I can't really share those prayers -- but I can share this one: 


Lord - be IT for her ... be IT for him... be IT for them... I know YOU are RIGHT there -- but may they SEEK YOU - may they NO longer be bent over in anguish but arise and stand upright - knowing that INDEED...  YOU are RIGHT there.. and claiming healing, claiming prosperity, claiming truth be realized, claiming that YOU will WIN! 
In Jesus name.  
Amen.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!