Saturday, December 14, 2013

Prayers for a Healthy Marriage - #5

This was my prayer yesterday -- I did not have the time to post it and I believe it has to be mentioned here ....I am a recovering 'busy' woman/wife.

I used to put people first.
I used to be Facebook first.
I used to put everything else first...my job...my students...my kids...my computer time...my bible study...

But now...I put God first and my husband 2nd.

There has to be proper order and even though I love a tidy house and my 'family' has to be fed.....I really try to keep the RIGHT order.

Being a wife and keeping the RIGHT order is HARD.

So, yesterday my prayers for the couples that God has me a praying for ---- were simple but direct.. and specific......

However, I did not have the time to post this.  If you are following this line of prayers, I am sorry -- as today you will have 2 of them -- but please note -- GOD knows and you maybe be reading this and I may not know exactly that this prayer FITS you ....but GOD did...and by YOU coming to this blog site and reading....HE is faithful - and HE will answer.  Amen.



GOD, I pray that these couples will place you first - that they will WANT so much of you that they empty themselves of themselves and fill themselves with you ...as only then with YOU  in them...can they begin to look at their spouse....and think that things could change....and think that the present crisis could be turned into something GOOD....


And Lord, right now -- within one couple --   I am afraid they are just beyond wanting to seek you for help - change that.  


And Lord, for that 2nd couple....God with their small kids and this holiday - I pray they both can just believe that YOU are working within them...and that as they work to heal themselves...they will TRUST YOU and trust that they will get beyond this present crisis....


And Lord for the 3rd couple ...I want YOUR glory shown -- to both of them.  They need a direct miracle -- they need answers, they need YOUR divine provision and they need -- to come clean to each other -- but first Lord, they but humbly come to YOU....I believe they are --  but I also believed that I was 'clean' before you -- and I was SO SO so so so wrong -- reveal in YOUR time....I know you won't be mocked -- bring forth every truth that eyes would be opened -- in Jesus name....


And Lord, this other couple - unsure of WHAT is going on within their lives but I see some hurt in her eyes...God I pray for that - that YOU would comfort and I know you will, that they would seek it.  Lord, I pray that they would seek you together...


And Lord, for that other couple - making a move ...transition to a new job and location - they need a home...they need  finances to be met....


God for these other two couples - help me not to judge but it certainly appears that you are not first within their hearts...I don't want to see the enemy get any glory -- maybe all seems well between them because  they are not a threat to the enemy...God I pray that their eyes would open....


God for that couple - as they lead and direct...each has some physical ailments - that need your healing touch and each have great pressure as they lead a church ...God -- grant extra wisdom and I bless them with exteme peace..

Oh and God for that couple...God I pray there is no sin within them......my heart hurts as I discern something else....






And Lord for us....God that I would always have BP 2nd after you...and not allow this 'blog ministry' or my kids...or whatever come in between us again. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!