Saturday, November 29, 2014

I am WORTH it. You are WORTH it.

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV         
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


God has GREAT plans for me ...for YOU.  God has plans to give us a future and hope.  Yet, sometimes we forget and we feel left out. 

Psalm 139:  13-15 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

I have heard this verse recited and I myself have recited it over and over.  God knew exactly what He was doing when I was formed.  That same promise is for you. 


Two simple verses with great power. 

So --

So...YOU don't have to settle.  Period.  End of story. 

If you are in a marriage and you are unequally yoked -- and you LOVE the Lord..seek HIS guidance and counsel to make the right and godly decision.  Know that God hates divorce, but HE never intended for you to be abused and hurt.   That decision is between you and God.  However, seek godly advice too.  Be careful as to WHOM you let speak into your life. 

If your husband beats you and/or  you have reason to believe that you are in harms way -- seek HELP.   And....God will provide. 

However,  I have read and know several -- where the wife knew...she was to be still and wait on God and their marriage was restored and God used the wife to bring back the husband to Himself. 

It is hard to fathom or imagine and yet, each woman I have spoken too -- who endured something in which only God held her.....there.... and then  EACH  have stated -- they would not change the past, as it has BROUGHT them here.  To this place, for such a time as this.   

But it took prayer and time.

I don't think we should try and make sense out of everything God does.  HE does work in mysterious ways. 

I would never advocate to 'endure'....and I know God would not intend for you to endure a physical beating in His name....  that  - to me is common sense - get out.  !!  But I know that if you are calling upon Him and You and Jesus are one flesh....then HE will fight for you and bring an end to this suffering. 

I have seen where some women -- want it. .....  they 'enjoy' the pity party.  Sad.  They are not willing to trust God in their situation.  BIG SAD.

Others --  they seem to believe this is a 'lesson' they have  to learn and maybe God is testing them...but seek God on it.  Search the scriptures and BE accountable to a few women to pray with .....  and allow God to move. 

And even more...don't trust God enough to seek the right help.   I can't blame them, the "SO called Christians" around them...have failed them. 

People will fail you.  God won't.

If your husband once loved the Lord....believe and pray that the Holy Spirit will convict him.  I know that the Holy Spirit is convicting but.....many times a person's heart is SO HARD...they won't hear.  Claim victory over their present state...and believe that God will deliver and submit to what God is asking you to do.  And speak life and be positive towards your children ...as that will always be their dad.   In this day of social media - keep the CRUD off the newsfeed - even if something makes you laugh...it shows the rest of us that you are looking for 'human' affirmation instead of letting GOD fight your battle. 


Maybe God is asking you to be still and quiet and let him walk this out....
Maybe God wants you to retreat and come to HIM for everything....
Maybe there is something that you need to change...... first...and then God will open his eyes. 
Maybe...there is more. 


Often I believe that both men and women are not willing to FIGHT or do the hard. 

Please note...your husband probably DID love you at one point and he wanted to make the family work...but most likely, he has listened to a lie. 

Hurting people hurt others.  In that sinful daze...one HAS To make the other feel bad...so that one can LIVE with the sin and hurt.  It is justified in their mind.    Again, it is hard to fathom and imagine...unless you have lived it. 

It is so hard -- if I had the power to SMACK a few, I would.

Romans 12:2 ESV         
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect

  God knows.  But I know that God is the ultimate warrior and HE will judge and ultimately....if that spouse continues in his sin... the sin will be found out and he will look at Jesus at judgment day and it will be settled. 

Truth be told, if God has released you - be released and seek  to forgive  and seek help but LET it be.  However, if God has asked you to be still and pray and wait...on HIM.  Then do so -- with HIM. 

You are worth it.   
You are worth it. 
You are worth it. 

And....if you loved this man at one time -- and he is listening to Satan -- he deserves your prayers right now - more than ever -- maybe God has called you to this moment to be that warrior on your husband's behalf.  Maybe. 

Please note - my blog post today is for a general audience.  I am unsure of WHOM this is for.  It has been on my mind - heavy...to remind myself...I am worth it.  God brought me to this blog a week ago and I just could not get it written....a bit weary to write....as there are several around me that are in such a dire situation right now, but I believe they will SEEK HIM and follow what HE tells them to do. 

In my own experience -- when my heart was ripped out and by the 'world's standards' - I had every right to walk away from my marriage...I knew that I knew, God had called me to wait and pray as one of the first scriptures God wrote on my heart was ..."love covers a multitude of sins". 



And...if you are not married but in a relationship where ....there is already hurts and baggage...RUN...why do you believe, "you can change him"????  


You can't.  Only God can.  When the changing has occurred....then relook at this relationship. 

Ladies...YOU don't have to have a man to 'satisfy' you -- that HAS To be Jesus. 
Being alone and walking in life alone is NOT a bad thing.
Trust that God can and will bring you the right godly man.

 Just because there is one right there is front of you ...it does not mean THAT is the right one. 
The RIGHT one would come without strings attached. 
The RIGHT one would be accepted by your friends and family. 
The RIGHT one would not have to tell you how much he loves you by his FACEBOOK post...

Dear Jesus....would she see ...she is WORTH so much more? 

The RIGHT one won't ask you to help make his car payment only after 2 dates. 
The RIGHT one  won't get a text from his baby mamma - every 5 minutes.

Ok ...I may be getting a little exaggerated here.  The point I know I was trying to make is....  YOU are worth it. 


Dear Jesus....would she see ...she is WORTH so much more?

You are worth being courted.
You are worth  the time it takes to get to know your family. 
You don't have to be someone's 'sloppy second'. 
You don't have to wonder where he is all the time.
You don't have to play referee for his kids...
You don't have to be the one to initiate the 'date'....and You don't have to settle. 

Colossians 3:1 ESV /     

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Dear Jesus....would she see ...she is WORTH so much more?


Please note - my blog post today is for a general audience.  I am unsure of WHOM this is for.  It has been on my mind - heavy...to remind myself...I am worth it.  God brought me to this blog a week ago and I just could not get it written....a bit weary to write....as there are several around me that are in such a dire situation right now, but I believe they will SEEK HIM and follow what HE tells them to do. 

And, there are several around me right now that are single and maybe  - in my opinion - they have settled.   I have another loved one in a young marriage but seeking God in it ...but it is still hard and it hurts  -- and I have had to release them both to HIM...as THEY have to FIGHT this out with God...it has to be that way.  In the meantime, I pray!  I have a daughter that is now dating and I praise God that he is a man, that has sought after God and the relationship is one that God is forming.  She knows God has brought her this person and watching it unfold is wonderful but I have to give it to God each day...as the mom, I  don't wish to see my own get hurt.   I have a niece that loves the Lord and her heart is broken at this moment, as her boyfriend broke up with her...as he is entering the Navy and wanted them each to have the time to do what they each needed to do...and see where God is leading them both.  Maybe God will bring them back together - or...HE has even BETTER plans.  It is very hard as they are both seeking God in this and yet, through tears, I have to remind her that GOD is fighting for her broken heart and HE will restore it - I pray she does not settle. 

And I thought back to my own Senior High Experience where my boyfriend broke up with me and I did just exactly what I should NOT of done...I settled.... and dated another RIGHT in front of me -- that was not God's plan.   It was awful. 

In our hurt...we tend to SEEK whatever will give us comfort. 

But...our comfort has to be God...and come from HIM... 

I guess, my heart just wanted to encourage my loved ones...continue to SEEK HIM.
My heart wants to encourage the women I have prayed with and for this past week...SEEK HIM and I still believe in miracles and marriage. 

My heart also wants to encourage the single ones around me -- you may not even realize that you are being prayed for -- but ...YOU ARE worth it... Don't settle. 

- humbled..
God ... this was YOUR post.  I pray YOU came through this. 

And....  to quote Beth Moore..."this challenging stuff...is what I am called to pray for and think about right now -- as THIS is where God has me...otherwise, I am pretty sure I would be PERFECT and sitting by his feet".  I think of that often -- God has me HERE right now -- maybe stepping on a few toes with this blog post or may be it is giving clarity to another -- but doing HIS will is what HE has be doing right now and it is challenging and hard, but OH so worth it.  As I will enjoy heaven even more - knowing I did what HE asked.  amen.

Philippians 2:2-8 ESV /         
Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!