Saturday, October 7, 2017

Day #31 - Prayers for a Sister in Crisis in Christ

To be very honest - I am tired.   Today  I had some early morning Ava sitting to attend to, I worked  at my 2nd job,  and enjoyed my grand daughter even more;  but now as I begin to wind down and think about the blog and this series of prayers -- the ONLY thing that comes to mind is this: 


I thank you Lord.
We thank you Lord.
She thanks you Lord,

We will continue to give you all praise and glory. 
We will believe that there has been purpose for this LONG season. 

But we are thankful.  She is thankful. 

In your strong name, Amen.  And thank you! 

yes...that is really "it".  
Today I am just most grateful for WHAT He has orchestrated in my life and I know that I know -- HE is doing that for my sister in Christ -- so today - give thanks.  IN Jesus name. 

Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!