Thursday, November 23, 2017

It is impossible to be 'a little blessed'!!

In walking through this funk, I have gravitated towards my journals and read and reread stuff that has reminded me what God has done.

It is impossible to be a 'little blessed'.

Beth was speaking at a LPL event and she used the acronym of the word Blessed:

B  Bountifully
L  Loved
E  Extravagantly
S  Saved 
S  I am Supplied
E  I am Empowered
D  and Delivered

 When one really understands and realizes that she is indeed bountifully loved, extravagantly saved, supplied, empowered, and delivered -- so much changes.  

I know this - and yet, the enemy won't let up - he hates me.  He hates you.  As  I was speaking to God, and praying yesterday He reminded me of many woman around me needing this knowledge.  He also had me pray in such a way -- well...

I will share.  Maybe this is you.  Maybe this is person in your circle of influence.  Maybe this is a dear child of yours -- but as I pondered over the 'd' words....  that I referenced in my last blog -- I prayed.  

If this touches you -- please let me know.  If you feel led to share it with another - please do.  Sometimes  God can speak so clearly to a lost one - right though the computer!  

Thanks.  






Dear Beloved,  you are so discouraged right now.  It has been so long...so long to hear a kind word, to feel his affection, and even to know that hope is coming.  I want you to know -- God is faithful and He has not forgotten nor neglected you.  He has never left.    Lord, I pray because of Your great love she is not consumed by this -- for Your compassion never fails.  Lord, he is failing her right now -- but You won't.  Lord, be her portion, and help her continue to wait on You and him.  Lord, You are good to those whose hope is in You -- to the one who seeks You -- she does.  Lord, help her to move past this discouragement....In Jesus name.  Amen. 

Dear Beloved, your actions have caused division.  You seem so bitter and hopeless as it seems you have lost your first love....Jesus wants to hold you and remind you that He has already paid the price.  The hurts from your past, the hurts from your young life -- can't compare to the joy and wonderment He has for you -- but only YOU can change this..... It's Your choice.  It seems you walk in the midst of trouble and yet - He has preserved your life.  God will stretch His hand out against your foes and His right hand will save  you -- however, YOU have to extend it out and grab it.  Dear Beloved, I wish I could do this for you -- but I can't and I will continue to believe that soon -- one day you will realize HOW loved you are.  I pray you won't have to loose what you are dividing....to find the unshakable God -- is RIGHT there for you as well...In Jesus name.   

Dear Beloved, you doubt.  You doubt God can hear you - You doubt your prayers are heard and You doubt  You are good enough to experience it.  Lord, I pray you will SEE that YOU are indeed worth the price Jesus paid - He went to the cross for you.  He went there - for you.  He knows your sins and He knows what You have done and what you will do and yet -- He still choose YOU to die for.  Please don't put Him back up on that cross.  Accept by  faith, His grace....the forgiveness -- He freely extended  to  YOU....  walk in that forgiveness and be like the woman caught in adultery -- "go and sin no more".  Go and guard that marriage.  Go and guard that child -- remove the temptations.  Walk away -- walk away from the one who has that listening ear right now -- choose Your marriage and guard it.   You can do this -- You can be free of past sins, but it will take a daily 'turning' away and I am praying His strength will guide and lead you.  Lord, Psalm 119 says, "it was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees"....Lord, I pray this past of hers will now be a reminder of Your grace and mercy and that she will place her hope now in Your Word and allow it to guide her into this season of resisting the devil .....as then he will flee, In Jesus name.  

Dear Beloved, your discontentment reminds me of a spoiled child.  When my children were little and discontentment sprang up, I was quick to find the root cause.  I pray you will FIND the root cause and realize....that indeed --- this is  a tactic of the enemy's to remind you that perhaps....God has forgotten you or that God is denying you of something better and bigger.  My husband reminds me that when we complain -- it is like saying Jesus needs to go back to that Cross and do it again -- Jesus already paid the price for ALL sin.... being discontented is a ploy of the enemy to keep us in bondage.  So, Lord, I come to you and pray from Psalm 51.... Lord, YOU desire the inner most truth to be felt and heard in my most inner parts and You Lord teach me wisdom.... So please expose to the one reading this....to the one going to read this...or to me....  please expose to me the deeply embedded lies I have believed and replace them with permanently engraved truth.  In Jesus name.  

Dear Beloved distractions come to distract.  You seem to be set on getting that right job or finishing the last class and you have forgotten that the enemy is distracting you from Your purpose.  Lord, I pray for those that are being distracted -- distracted to think that living together is ok for now....as marriage may be in the future.  ---distracted to think that compared to others, they are pretty good in Your sight as they are not  committing murder or doing any major sin and yet they have allowed the distraction of the world to take Your place in their hearts.  ---distracted to think they are generous and yet they rob   You Lord of the tithe you commanded.  ----and distracted to think they still have time...time to sin for a season as You will provide the grace and mercy to be saved when the time comes.   Lord God I pray for all those around -- those who have allowed the lies of the enemy to distract them....especially when they DO KNOW Your Word and think "it will be ok".  God, awake them....God, show them... may they OPEN Your Word and repent....In Jesus name.  

Dear Beloved, you are deceived.  If you believe it is your place to bring revenge to another  -- you are deceived.  If you believe a new man or woman is the answer -- you are deceived.  If you believe that playing house is ok because it is accepted now in our society  -- you are deceived.  If you believe that silence or ignoring what is happening in front of your eyes is the best option -- you are deceived.  If you believe you can seek God on a pod cast and don't need to be a part of the body of Christ -- you are deceived.  If  you believe you can live without prayer -- you are deceived.  If you believe you can live with the unforgiveness because it is justified -- you are deceived.  If you believe you can ignore the calling on your life - you are deceived.  If you believe you are without sin -- you are deceived.  If you unsure about your eternal home -- you are deceived.  If you don't have a relationship with Jesus -- you are deceived.  

 
Lord, you know how each prayer for each "d" word came about and You know my heart and the women and men that I could tag in this -- but, it is because of Your Grace and Your Mercy that I don't.  Goodness Lord -- You know I want them to avoid the pit of sin and the hardships when choices are not in alignment with Your Word -- but give me grace to wait on You being their Holy Spirit.     Lord, please use this blog as a reminder to all prayer warriors that we must not shrink back or let our own guard down -- that we put on the FULL Armor of You and walk in the freedom that we have been delivered in.  Lord, may everyone reading this - love and adore you that they have such an eternal peace as they read and pray with me for those that are discouraged, divided, doubting, discontented, distracted, and deceived.  Lord, that one may come to know you in a more personal way by just reading this -- USE this blog for YOUR glory and I submit it to You.  I believe You are moving me out of this Writer's Block -- into a new season.  A season where I trust You EVEN more....I am not fearful Lord, just wanting to always be in the apple of Your eye and doing Your Will..... Help me discern Lord, Fill me to overflowing -- 

I know I need more of Your love for the unloved and the hurting.  I know I need more of You to extend to others.  I know that can only come supernaturally - so I have asked and will receive.  Use me Lord -- IN JESUS name....Amen.   

And Lord -- thank you -- that I live with  one that indeed knows he is blessed as well -- Lord help us to be that light and show how blessed we are to others -- may they want what You have blessed us with.  God.... that we walk in the delivered freedom you died for.  IJN 

1 comment:

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!