Wednesday, August 8, 2012

when God confirms something 3x....

Praise God, in my bible study the other day, Beth Moore asked a question, "when is the last time you just fell onto your knees and was in complete AWE of HIM?"...

Last night would be one of those times.  My house was full of ladies fellowshipping and I was beaming ear to ear.

Last night when my man returned home and asked me to come and 'listen' to him.
Two weekends ago when I sat on my porch and just watched praise and worship music by myself.

This morning, my girl was bathing the little one of a dear family  - they entrusted their 3 year old to my girl, giving her full responsibility to care of her.  My girl was being Mom #2 to her. 

So Beth, it happens, often, but I just needed your reminder earlier this week.  That is one of the ways HE speaks to us - through you and others. 

And it happened just now, if I could, I would bow down right here in this spot, instead my eyes will fill with tears and I know that I know, HE is saying...I GOT this! 

Today, how Glorious ...Lord, you gave me this scripture again via different people and messages and I must share it: 

Isaiah 41.13
  For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, "Do not fear; I will help you.". 

Isaiah 41:10 
So do not fear, for I am with you do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

And Isaiah 49:16
" I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands!" 

Oh God.....3x today......THAT is YOUR word. 

GOD is our right hand......he is RIGHT.....thank you Lord, thank you for providing your Word that is a direct link to you.  I thank you, as you know, your scripture in Isaiah 49.16 held me together so often, just a few short years ago.  I literally had to visuaize you holding it up and picking me up.  And YOU did.  YOU do.  You  are!   And then the extra blessing of reading what Pam Tebow wrote on my card, from Psm. 16.8..."I will be your right hand".....so that is 4x. 

Someone needed this today - I did.  I believe BP did...so I posted.  That someone needs to know, HE has this, hang in there!   Humbled. 
Love you much Lord,
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!