Thursday, February 18, 2016

Wonders Never Cease - UPdate!!

So,  on Tuesday as I was driving home, I got a text from Rebekah -- she is a big part  of the blog I wrote on Monday, "Wonders Never Cease". 

Praise God -NO cancer noted in her brain, NO cancer in her spine  ....just TWO places that  are CORE to a person's life and where it is most difficult to operate on - just saying -- THAT is God! 

and.......  cancer tumors in pelvis are gone/shrunk except one which stayed the same. 

Cancer tumors in ribs are gone except one that DID shrink!   Praise The Lord. 

First off -- Praise God. 
Second -- we are believing that by the next appointment in April, what is left-- will  be gone.  In the powerful healing name of JESUS!

And, I am aware that often chemo can make stuff go away but later...a few weeks later, it returns...but NOT this time -- we are declaring and believing it is a total healing.

Drawing by Crystal White



I am sharing a drawing Rebekah's  Aunt drew,  which represents  a dream  Crystal  had before the appointment at Moffitt on Tuesday.  It shows that the cancer bracelet that you will always find on Rebekah has been taken off - that is no longer her name.

 I believe, she believes... her new name is "she who is healed". 


Now...God healing Cancer a 4th time??   Whoa!  Yes.   Just speaking about it, anyone who is not even a believer is going -- WOW....THAT had to be 'a god'...

  "No", I tell them--  "THAT WAS THE GOD". 

Our Father,  The Father in Heaven,  God,   HE is healing her with  prayers, with petitions to Him, and with her faith and the obedience of her faithful husband as well -- believing, praying, and seeking God.   This is HIS doing.

As I believe HE is using Rebekah and her hubby - to share Jesus with many more!  

The BEST thing about this is...   Rebekah is healed -- no matter if she has cancer or not.  Her body ... is committed to Heaven... eternally -- she has accepted Christ and will enjoy heaven with Him.  Period. 

That alone is reason to celebrate. 

I know that I know, if that text on Tuesday said anything differently  - Rebekah would of still claimed -- " I am healed".  As she is being obedient to HIM.  She knows -- her time is limited as WE all have a limited time on this Earth -- but, HE is not finished with her.   It is for God's purposes -- that this healing has occurred! 

I have to tell you that we believed healing was going to come back in October - November and  much prayer began but when she returned to Moffitt -- that was not the case.  She had to begin more Chemo and treatments...but, as she left Moffitt -- she did not lose faith.  She was sad a bit - disappointed -- but I watched and noted...that both she and her husband still claimed that God was good.  Period.

They would do the treatments the doctor's recommended and believe the healing was coming.  

With that being said....I  must confess -- I have had  over 900 hits  on this blog in the past 3 days.  As a person who grew up so insecure  --
 -- growing up in the 70's with TV being the social medium --
 -- this person who has always wanted to write a book--
--has always enjoyed words of affirmation ......

Well, this person --me -- has had to really fight the enemy for these past three days as he just wants to continue to whisper in my ears..."people will only read your blog cause of this one instance...people won't ever read anything else unless it has a miracle..." Or the enemy switches it and reminds me, "you did not share this or that...or you made it all about yourself and what you were thinking".  If  you have seen me driving in my car, you should of seen me singing -- praise and worship music at the top of my lungs -- to drown out the lies the enemy wants to share. And you would of seen me "flicking" off the fiery arrows that Satan's helpers were continually throwing! 

I have to be transparent and share that -- cause I know some look at me and figure. "she  has got  it all figured out" -- I DON'T ----but I know who does. 

I seek HIM. 

God seriously risks his reputation on me...

 I wish I could say I thought that up on my own...but that is a line from Beth Moore.

 She says,  " I am scandalous...I was scandalous...and His love for me is scandalous...it should not be!!"  .... And Yet..... HE loves me.  He loves her.   He loves YOU. 

There are better suited orators.  There are funny people.  There are writers that don't continually need the spell checker checked and re-checked. 

I have spent much time reminding myself..."this is about GOD's glory". 

And if you knew me 10-15  years ago -- you would probably just roll your eyes ; but if you have spent time with me in the past 6-7 years--

---I pray that you know -- how incredibly humbled I am to be able to "pen these" words on this blog and that GOD gets the glory.  

It means everything to me!!   Well, that is not true...this blog is NOT everything -- but, right now I believe God is using this blog for His Glory and that is my sincere hearts desire -- to point anyone I see...I speak too...I love on... or whomever even sees me just being...  that it points to HIM!

Many times, and I am most guilty of it....  we celebrate a healing victory of cancer, but we forget about the woman who prayed fervently for a prodigal daughter or son and they are now serving God in ministry. 

Many times, and I am most guilty of it... we celebrate a miraculous  birth and we forget about the rebirth of a person who has walked in shame and bitterness most of their lives when they have a face to face Encounter with Christ and repent, turn their life around and now ...serve with others in God's Kingdom. 

I believe I could list several examples.  I am NOT belittling the healing that I believe Rebekah has  ...complete healing......but I want to make a point...


There were most likely over 500 people that read that last blog and prayed -- now I have this to ask...


Here is:   

2 Corinthians 5The Message (MSG)

1-5 For instance, we know that when these bodies of ours are taken down like tents and folded away, they will be replaced by resurrection bodies in heaven—God-made, not handmade—and we’ll never have to relocate our “tents” again. Sometimes we can hardly wait to move—and so we cry out in frustration. Compared to what’s coming, living conditions around here seem like a stopover in an unfurnished shack, and we’re tired of it! We’ve been given a glimpse of the real thing, our true home, our resurrection bodies! The Spirit of God whets our appetite by giving us a taste of what’s ahead. He puts a little of heaven in our hearts so that we’ll never settle for less.

Heaven is within our hearts and we should be excited when ANY person finally realizes that heaven is in their hearts too.  We must pray and believe as we walk out our lives....the great commission  -- what is God asking me to do?   

What is HE asking YOU to do?  
 
6-8 That’s why we live with such good cheer. You won’t see us drooping our heads or dragging our feet! Cramped conditions here don’t get us down. They only remind us of the spacious living conditions ahead. It’s what we trust in but don’t yet see that keeps us going. Do you suppose a few ruts in the road or rocks in the path are going to stop us? When the time comes, we’ll be plenty ready to exchange exile for homecoming.
9-10 But neither exile nor homecoming is the main thing. Cheerfully pleasing God is the main thing, and that’s what we aim to do, regardless of our conditions. Sooner or later we’ll all have to face God, regardless of our conditions. We will appear before Christ and take what’s coming to us as a result of our actions, either good or bad.

Cheerfully pleasing God -- Lord, my prayer tonight is that EACH and every person that read this past blog...whether it was 2 people that read it 400+ times,  5 people that read it 150x each...or maybe -- really maybe 900+ people that read about the Wonders that we believe --- have not ceased...

Now,  tonight,   Lord, I pray those  who visit this blog again and read YOUR Word  would ask?   
Am I cheerfully pleasing you?  
AM I?  

Lord, am I doing what You have asked?  
Could someone write a blog about my actions, my thoughts, my living life?  Can they see YOU in Me?    

Am I ? 

 
11-14 That keeps us vigilant, you can be sure. It’s no light thing to know that we’ll all one day stand in that place of Judgment. That’s why we work urgently with everyone we meet to get them ready to face God. God alone knows how well we do this, but I hope you realize how much and deeply we care. We’re not saying this to make ourselves look good to you. We just thought it would make you feel good, proud even, that we’re on your side and not just nice to your face as so many people are. If I acted crazy, I did it for God; if I acted overly serious, I did it for you. Christ’s love has moved me to such extremes. His love has the first and last word in everything we do.

I believe that Christ's love moves me to do much....
It moves me to believe -- 

What does Christ's love move you to do?  
 
It moves me to be obedient --

What has it moved you to be obedient in?    

In the past 3 months - it has moved me to be on FB even LESS.
In the past 3 months - it has brought me to a better realization of my own sin.
In the past 3 months - it has brought me to CRINGE everytime  I see the word or hear OMG   -- as no matter how you sugar coat it -- it is using God's name in vain.  Period.  
In the past 3 months - it has brought me to say 'no' to a movie that came out that I would of watched -- 2-3 years ago.   It is not that God said..."NO" you can't watch it ....It is because HE has changed my WANT to.  
 There is more - there is.  It has almost caused me to look at my eating habits and my exercise habits -- as, God wants me healthy - not mediocre!    
 
It moves be to be holy -- or try to be holy like HE was holy -- that my actions, my character, and my attitude -- reflects HIM!  

Do You believe you are being Holy ?   
Do You believe your actions, your character and your attitude reflect Him?  

Praise God for His grace and mercy ---  as there is NO condemnation for those in Christ Jesus -- but once God shows you WHAT He would like you to do ......not doing it....in my opinion...is SIN.    No sugar coating that.  I know it is sin for me.    

What does Christ's love MOVE you to do?   

 

2 comments:

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!