Monday, November 5, 2018

Dear Beloved, YOU are loved..... Blogged prayer #38

It is important to know and remember that NO matter what -- GOD created you and LOVES you NO MATTER WHAT!  

In these 40 days ...I have seen a bit of a change in you.  I see a smile again.  I still see some frustrations but I believe that there is a shift.  

Knowing that NO matter what -- Your name is in the Lamb's Book of Life ....

Knowing that NO matter what -- Your eternity is secure....

Knowing that NO matter what --- this too shall pass....   

I pray that you won't allow the enemy to get and tell you otherwise.  

You are loved.  

You are important and have worth and value.  

Lord, as this blog is a short one -- I thank you for today and the revelation that indeed....You love us so.  Lord, for my friend who I began to pray for at the beginning of these 4- days.  I thank you for her life, her knowledge, and her willingness to allow me to pray for her.  

Lord, I pray a blessing upon her and over her that as she continues in this 'flummoxed season', she will continue to believe that YOU are right beside her and helping her to move from this season into the next.   .....with confidence that SHE is LOVED.  

Lord, bless her -- In Jesus name.  

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!