Sunday, September 30, 2018

Beloved, God hears you in the fetal position. He will send an ARMY! Blogged prayer #4

I was suppose to post this yesterday but quite frankly I just did not have the time.  As women we have many roles.  We are moms, daughters, sisters, mentors, grandmothers, and even care takers.  We are wives and we are ....at times...  just in a funk.

Oh to a time in heaven when we only have to worry about ice cream. 
I had a lot to do yesterday.  I knew what needed to be completed and I also wanted to just LAY IN bed!   Fetal position and ignore EVERYTHING and everyone.  However....  that couldn't happen.

The enemy was up and at my thoughts because of what God had revealed to me the day before.  But, I was NOT going to let him win.

There are days  when I  can -- stay in bed   I mean -- I don't have a little one wondering around looking for something to eat.  I also don't have a job where on a  Saturday I must PUNCH in....but I did have some little ones  coming later in the afternoon that I wanted to be 100% for.    Ava and SJ. 

I thought about them and  I jumped to  my shower and got up and moving.   I had something to LOOK forward to.

There was something to make me smile.  !!!   But as I wrote this blog yesterday in my brain...I just did not have the time to post.  It was probably best to post it today... for many reasons.

Yesterday,  another woman of God wanted to stay in that fetal position.   Or at least I felt she could only find some peace if she stayed in bed. She deserved to stay in bed.    I hurt for her.     I wanted to have a RUN in with her husband for her and let him know how stupid he was!

I had a reason to get out of that bed on Saturday.  My grand little ones.
There was something to look forward to.   But my friend has something to get out of bed for as well....she is fighting a war and she wants to win.

 She is getting out of bed and   fighting  for her marriage.  One that is being attacked through deception.  She has made her claim.  She has stated she has forgiven, she has held him as he cried about not knowing what to do.  And yet....the enemy still wages war.   He can't decide.

So, if you are following these prayers, you know that there is ONE lady in mind that I begin this series for.  She is in a season but I praise God her marriage is strong and her husband fights for her.  But as God is always purposeful...there are other women within my prayer circle that I stand in the gap for and yesterday, one special warrior that loves Jesus is the inspiration for this blog  ( yesterday) today. 

I am sure there are other women reading this and relating... if you wanted to stay in bed yesterday and let the world pass you by...maybe this blogged prayer if for you.  I pray it ministers to you. 

Therefore, when you wish to STAY in bed and just let the world pass you by....here is a prayer.

 Actually it is a song written by Lauren Daigle and it is called RESCUE.  I literally sang it for my sweet pal all day yesterday in between playing with SJ or Ava.  ....or making them some food...or taking them grocery shopping....or playing with them....or changing a diaper...or doing laundry...  get the picture? 

 I really couldn't stay in bed yesterday.  I had something to bring me hope.   

I have declared  that both of my girls, Ava and SJ will never have to deal with the hurt and pain of adultery.  In Jesus Name. 

Now I pray you would read this song/prayer as God speaking to YOU.   And if it is... thank Him for this!    And then...maybe find it on ITunes and enjoy it. 


 You are not hidden
There's never been a moment
You were forgotten
You are not hopeless
Though you have been broken
Your innocence stolen

I hear you whisper underneath your breath
I hear your SOS, your SOS

I will send out an army to find You
In the middle of the darkest night
It's true, I will rescue you

There is no distance
That cannot be covered
Over and over
You're not defenseless
I'll be your shelter
I'll be your armor

I hear you whisper underneath Your breath
I hear your SOS, your SOS

I will send out an army to find You
In the middle of the darkest night
It's true, I will rescue you
I will never stop marching to reach you
In the middle of the hardest fight
It's true, I will rescue you

I hear the whisper underneath Your breath
I hear you whisper, you have nothing left

I will send out an army to find You
In the middle of the darkest night
It's true, I will rescue you
I will never stop marching to reach you
In the middle of the hardest fight
It's true, I will rescue you

Oh, I will rescue you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!