Friday, September 28, 2018

Beloved, You are loved and before you know it...it will be Christmas! Prayers #3

Like it or not, on Monday it will be October.  The Hallmark Channel has already been advertising the NEW Christmas specials that are coming and if you look closely - there ARE Christmas decorations in the stores.  Life continues no matter how we feel or where we are.  


As I write these blogged prayers  and seek God each day, I must MAKE a disclaimer. 

 I am NOT perfect.


 I question my motives, my thoughts continuously





and I speak to God to make sure that I am acting to glorify Him and not myself.

  Presently, I believe there are  two women that are NOT very happy with me.  I have offended them.  And, truly..only God can change their minds or show them what is was or is exactly ...what I know is that I must be patient and allow God to speak to the circumstance and let God soften the edges or bring us together to speak.  

 I know that I have a 'hard truth' to pray and  share with a loved one, but I am literally trying to find EVERY  excuse to NOT do it right now.  I messed up and offended my Dad and with him being 1400 miles away -- that is hard to swallow.  I want to FIX it.  There is a marriage that my hubby and I are on our knees seeking God for His intervention and his repentance but we can't make it happen, nor will God  create some quick fix to appease us... HE is in control, but my wanting to help his wife,  to comfort... isn't possible unless a total surrender.  And we can't MAKE that happen.

  But we pray and wait.  

But I am a girl that was raised in a generation where FAST FOOD was invented and perfected... "do you want FRIES with that?"  was  how we were trained.    ( Any old  McDonald's employees can relate, circa 1983-84!)  So, we do expect God to quickly answer and quickly fix.  We are human.  Many of us don't SEEK God until we want something and at that point...we want it fast.  Forgive us Lord.  

SO... as I said -- I want to make this disclaimer...I am not perfect. Forgive me.

I do have a sweet pal who is in a difficult season right now and this is one way I can help and intercede...by praying for her and asking God what I can share.  But I don't want her or anyone that reads this to be offended or  to allow the ENEMY to use this blog  to BEAT them ( you )  up. 
   

I learned the hard way...When someone prays over you or has a 'word' for you -- YOU seek God and if you receive it...THEN receive it. 

 But if it does not SIT well with your soul....then don't think about it  for a second and ignore it.  You will know the difference if God is trying to speak to your heart, even if it does prick or pierce, you will know when God wants you to hear something to make a change. Or, if God wants you to be open to the word or prayer.  But, if you allow it to offend you -- then the enemy gets the glory.  

And you must also consider the source...don't let a total stranger speak over you or touch you and yet sometimes God DOES use a total stranger.   The only true way to know or have that peace; is, IF you and God have a current and working communication log.  Current you say?   Yes... a current and continuous chatter with Your Heavenly Father and His Word are a DIRECT way to know that you KNOW.  

 And if you don't... then just start one today.  God is always RIGHT there, ready to listen and guide you.  I have seen it, experienced it, and watched  it so often. 

 But, as I said -- I wanted to make this disclaimer.  

I want to help people with my words...I don't want to hurt them or cause them to stumble or be offended! 

So HOW did I start this blog?  

Oh ya.... Christmas is coming!


The Holidays are a time WHERE the enemy loves to torment us.  IF we are in a season of hurt or struggle....the holidays highlight the loniness or hurt.  If we have lost a loved one during this season...it is always harder to smile because we simply miss our loved one.   But the holidays are also a BIG reminder of WHAT God did...He sent His son...for us.  For You.. For me.....!!!   And for that - I am thankful. 

So, my sweet dear beloved sister in Christ...... if we were in Wisconsin or anywhere North, we'd be putting on our jean jackets and collecting some leaves and looking forward to some hot apple cider if we met for lunch.  But we are HERE and it is still  Summer.  Summer is your favorite time where the pressures of our teaching jobs seem like a lifetime away.  Summer is when we can refresh and rethink.  But this past summer brought you some great joy and yet when School stated ..the stress started back up.  If we look, we will notice and see that the leaves are still growing on the trees  but by January they will drop or turn a bit of a color change..... and it  will remind us that this year  is about to end and another will start. 

 With 2019  three  months away, I am praying that THIS holiday season you will experience A NEW found FRESH FAITH with Your Heavenly Father and You will see 2019 as a year of new beginnings  and may it just be better.  This year... 2018 has had its UPS and Downs...but, we both are healthy...and we both are loved by our family and husbands...and we both have children that adore us! So, AS this present season has you in a flummox...I am believing that with the new year - there will  come some NEW found hope and faith.  And I know we both are not perfectly healthy -- I have achy bones and you are presently battling something ...but I do believe that God will show us a remarkable healing within these 40 days -- He wants you to see - HOW much YOU mean to Him,  In Jesus name.  Amen.  


PS. this prayer today was more specific to my pal, but I know there is a woman out there reading this and thinking..."my husband doesn't love me"...and I know that feeling and that hurt...but RIGHT now..let God be that husband, the perfect husband that DOES love you.   And trust... that God can change that man's heart - believing your husband wants it to change.  Amen. 

PPS. there is also a woman out there, a young one that has made some choices that she just can't get past and the thought of the holidays coming is hurting so deeply -- but I know that God wants to HEAL those hurts, just seek Him, but you must GET with a mentor or someone that will hold you accountable to HIS word and help you see that indeed...God is making a way.  

- thank you for reading this.  This one got long.  I pray that if this blog encouraged you, that you would pray and tag another and encourage them.....Or maybe it should be sent to a pal.  You can email this blog by signing up to follow this with your email.  I am humbled that you took the time to read this ALL...- MIchelle  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!