Thursday, September 27, 2018

Beloved, God knows EXACTLY how you are feeling. Blogged prayer #2

It wasn't suppose to be this way.  This is a photo of our first real home.  We built it and enjoyed it for seventeen years.  This was our spot for most of our family prayers and devotion times.   Circumstances transpired and through consequences and just a need for a change -- we sold our home.

  I remember getting the home READY  for the Realtor to come and take the photos for the sale.  You had to remove the extra personal stuff from view - so the prospective buyer could image his or her photos in that room.  It was sort of like 'staging' a home that has become so famous on Flip or Flop.  However,  I can remember those days -- walking around in a haze and thinking....."it wasn't suppose to be like this".  


Now, when I look at our home and our lives -- I can easily slip back to those HARD days but I can so easily and quickly come to the present -- it wasn't suppose to be like that ....but GOD!   Praise God ...we are transformed now and new people.  New creations. 

You are right........

Right now you are in a season where "it was NOT suppose to be like this".  God did not intend this NOR plan it this way.  You didn't pick some sort of HARDSHIP lottery in heaven before you were born and now THIS is your lot.   

It is just life. 

 We live in a HARD and sinful world.  

But God.  

God DOES KNOW exactly HOW you are feeling.  Tell Him.  If you don't have an answer - TELL Him.  If you can't even think about tomorrow -- TELL Him. 
  He does know and He does understand.  


Back then a favorite saying was, "it is what it is".  

 Yep... It is.  It can be.  

BUT that doesn't make some days ANY easier, nor does it give comfort. 
 But.....it is reality.  

Often that saying, "when you are given lemons ...make lemonade", I remember thinking ---

                      BUT I DON'T WANT too...I AM TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I also remember laying in bed, making a list for God - reminding HIM of ALL that I HAD done in His name....ALL that I HAD accomplished THROUGH Him......ALL that I DID....so I deserved better.  !!!!  

So WHY......WHY was "I in this place at this time?"  

It was not fair.  


You are right -- it is not fair. 
 But....right now...this is WHERE we are.
  It is what it is.  
As Joyce Meyers says, "you can be bitter or better".  


So today's reminder and blogged prayer is simple.... GOD DOES know exactly how you are feeling and He wants to and will comfort.  Just tell Him.  I know He will.  I have experienced it over and over.  



Lord, I pray this simple saying of "it wasn't suppose to be like this"....will become a trigger point or words that remind all of us...even me....that indeed...THIS was not Your intention.  Your intention and Your plans for us are good.  So Lord, when other stuff happens to us and other stuff happens because of us... help us O Lord to see Your Word as a LIGHT unto Your Path.  Help US O Lord, to be reminded that ...it WILL get better.   Help us LORD to rebuke the lies or the yuck at the moment...even thought we may not want too...but HELP us Lord to refill our heart and our head with Your blessed Words...we are blessed, accepted, forgiven, adopted, redeemed, and loved....  
 IN Jesus Name... AMEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!