Sunday, August 5, 2018

Marriage is HARD, but God. Prayer #24 - Jesus prayed.

Jesus prays for us continually every moment of the day.  He is our #1 intercessor.  I came across this scripture today where Jesus prays for ALL believers.  I am going to place the original scripture here and then tweek it for a prayer for marriages and those wives and husbands that are seeking something within their home and marriage.  I pray that you will read this and be in agreement with me in prayer.  Amen.

 

Jesus Prays for All Believers

20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one,Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am,and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.
25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you[e] known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.  

Lord, my prayer is not for all of them alone, I also pray for all those who will believe in Jesus through these prayers and through Your Word and that all of them may be of ONE accord.  Father, I pray just as you are in me and I am in You...that the women and husband within reading these prayers WILL  also be in You and that their marriages will change and the WORLD will see Your glory and Your power.  Lord, again I pray that when they are in You and they as a couple are back In YOU...then the world will see and know that YOU are in their midst and did a miracle within themselves and their marriage.  
Lord, Father, I want THOSE that You have brought to these blogs because of my writing these prayers to see Your glory in them and I want to hear about the glorious answers to these prayers and how their marriages have come full circle or have turned around for Your glory.  Lord, Righteous Father, through the world does not know you...I know you and they know that You have written these prayers through my fingers but through the Holy Spirit that dwells within me. And I pray I have made YOU KNOWN in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself receive no glory but that ALL glory is given to you.  
Lord, for each wife or husband who has been faithfully praying for their spouse these past 20+ days of prayers....God move...and may we give all glory to YOU.  Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!