Tuesday, November 21, 2017

God Wins!

Does He?       


YES!  

Isaiah 25:1 NIV says:  Lord, you are my god: I will exalt You and praise Your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.  

I have not blogged in almost 30 days.   If you watch or read my posts -- for almost 2 months now, I have written a new blog -- one that focuses on my grand-daughter.  That was a clever disguise for my "Writer's Block".   And if you look closely, I re-posted several blogs as well -- again, covering my Writer's Block.

  I would like to tell you that I was fasting blogging, or that God had me in a super QUIET time with Him -- but confession is what I must type.

I have been in a funk.

I have been flat..... frustrated and yet, discouraged.   And yet -- needing rest and a fresh move of God.  I have seen God all around me and He reminds me---He has not left -- I have. 

 Or..did I?

  yes.... it 'feels' I did.   


In the past month, I have questioned WHY I am in this funk.  There is a LONG list.  I have analyzed it, confessed it, and sought counsel and yet.....still....a funk. 

Hormones.
Lack of energy.
Too much on my to do list.
Stupid people.
Hormones. 
Prayers that seemed to go unanswered.
Time Hop reminders of some stuff.
Too busy. 
Life.
Work.
Changes.
Hormones.
Life.
Hurts.
Lack of sleep.
Too much sleep.
Business.
Stuff.
Guilt.


I was able to see the ROCKS cry out-- lots of times in the past few months -- and sing His praises and yet....I still remained in a funk.    I will admit -- I am still there -- some could label it depression.  Others could say, "pity party".  And yet, others will remind me -- it is Spiritual Warfare.  What I know, is that it is a place that feels uncertain and yet I know that I know -- God is trying to move to something or do something.  Or....it is a season of such spiritual warfare and my flesh just won't 'feel' better until I SEE something! 


My husband keeps me in reality and reminds me -- it is the enemy.   Praise GOD for that -- THAT is a miracle in itself!  And I know it is.   

 Sunday, I sought out a precious sister in Christ that I submit to and just let her speak over me and pray.     That helped! 

In all of that -- if this makes any sense -- I believe I was just frustrated, as at times, I believe the Lord has me doing something and I expected some different answers and then it did not happen.  And then again -- I am believing the Lord is just calling me DEEPER to trust Him -- even when I can't SEE the mountain moving. 

Deep calls to deep. 

There I said it -- I don't feel pretty deep right now and so therefore, I do think the Lord is a bit distant and yet -- THAT is such a lie from the enemy. 

There, I can say that!  The enemy lies -- but to LIVE in that knowledge....that is where it  gets hard. 

It gets hard when I see this season and yet...I want to be obedient.

 In the past six months, He, God,  has asked me to do some "things".  I have been obedient in about 1/2 of them.  And the enemy uses that info to remind me that I am less than perfect.  I failed.  And thus....a crack in the armor happens and the funk sets in and ......continues. 

But the enemy will do anything and everything to distract -- in fact on Sunday, through a guest preacher, God reminded me...

The enemy -- brings discouragement, division, doubt, discontentment, distractions, and deception! 

So, with that -- I am blogging today.  I am being obedient -- being transparent.  I don't feel like the Lord is writing this -- I feel like it is a confession.  But -- I do believe the Lord will USE this for His Glory. 

I can't be the only warrior for Christ that gets into a funk. 

I have claimed victory over my "list".  I have made a few doctor's appointments to address the hormones.  And....  today, I blogged - in obedience.  Being transparent. 


Lord, this blog is me being honest and as You know I prayed today -- I want this season to be for YOUR glory, but I want to know its purpose.  But...I will trust that I don't HAVE to know its purpose.  Protect me Lord,  you know the secret places that need Your touch and You know how the Holy Spirit lives in me.  God, as your Word says - You have planned wonderful things for me -- long ago.  I will trust that YOU made me for THIS time...for  Your purpose and that You will use me -- IN Jesus name.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!