Wednesday, December 3, 2014

True Tori -- A revelation.

This is not the normal blog post.  Joyce Meyer stated something today, "people are filled with or obsessed with information but not much revelation".

I got to thinking.

God revealed something to me - on a TV show I was watching yesterday.

Last night, my husband and I watched a series of shows on Lifetime..called "True Tori".
 Don't judge us. 
 It was a very interesting evening -- watching a family unravel in front of you and then discussing what  should and should not have happened brought more insight and healing to the both of us.

Seriously.  Healing.  It is rather sad, but when you realize how blessed you are -- other stuff is just no big deal.    It was also something to laugh about at times.

I almost posted a FB status about watching the show,  as by the 3rd episode I wanted to scream...YOU NEED JESUS!!   But I deleted it and continued to play a game on my phone and we both watched this particular episode called, "He said, She said".  

 You can find it on You tube if you want to see what I am going to share....  It is was on Episode 5 of Season 2.


So... basically, the couple is in therapy and  decide to go and see a Spiritual Guru.


So, in the middle of this visit and the cameras are filming, Tori's husband breaks down and begins to sob.  If you listen closely to the Guru, you hear much of the new age...mumbo jumbo stuff that sounds well and good.    Then the break down continues and he is crying so hard  - like that 'snotty' cry.    But what unfolds next is WHAT stopped me in  my tracks  --- and I hit rewind and watched it and showed it to Brendan again and again...

Revelation ...


When Dean ( Tori's husband ) comes out of his crying fit, his eyes become fixated on the Guru and you can see a stare.  Transfixed.  Then there is a commercial break and they  repeat the scene.   To which then, his wife says, "Dean, are you ok?" and the Guru replies, " of course he is OK, he is in  authority now". 

 Then Dean says, "before, just before, your face..it morphed and changed...your face became dark and your beard black". 

 And the Guru says, "of course it did, we are many people" and Dean replies, "I don't understand that".  And the Guru lets out a laugh - a blood curdling laugh...that is very evil.  


Hello ...
Wake up...
Hello...
Wake up...

Did you catch that... the Guru morphed....? 

 Right there on National TV.  

 The camera's did not show it, but I know exactly what transpired.... no doubt.  A demon manifested and his face changed.  

Bingo.  

You may call me crazy; you may think I have gone over the top...but. ..people...

AS much as we call upon GOD...and boldly pray for HIM and HIS provision....who do you think is ..trying his best to STEAL, KILL, and destroy?   Satan is.  

Satan is alive, real, and for right now.... in control of many people, things, and he made an appearance in spirit - and I believe in flesh..on the show last night.  

I believe this episode originally aired 11/18...and as I searched the internet this eve...I kept thinking -- surely -- someone else caught this...but maybe not.  

Or maybe I am just going to open this can of worms - and who knows -- maybe it will go viral...LOL..But all I know is ....I won't let him win.  

So, with that -- I am sharing.  

You can believe me.   Or you can think I am crazy.   You can research the show and watch it yourself.  You can do your own research and maybe one of my readers will even want to debate me.  

But what I know is...  Satan is NOT going to win.  God wins.  

I went to Guru's Singh's page and found this note...from a person -- but no response...  

Satan is alive and real.  

I am not afraid of him...I was pumped up to share and speak again satan even more today -time is short.  
We are not promised tomorrow, but Jesus stated - he was coming again.  

I believe it maybe sooner than later.  
I keep watching the news, read, and think -- whoa....  

What has God revealed to you lately?  

- Humbled -- excited and yet...  praying right now that these people and the MANY that are lost will SEEK Jesus and not some Guru... In Jesus name, amen.  


1 comment:

  1. Omfg!! As SOON as he said that (morphing), I stop the video & did a search. Totally after I played it again, though!! I cannot believe what I saw/heard right on TV. And supposedly reality. I was so very creeped out!! So.... What does this mean now, do you think?? What about Tori??

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!