Monday, July 7, 2014

Everyone will experience a storm...

The wave

  It has been almost 2 weeks since I have blogged.  I was fasting it a bit - you could say -- waiting for God to speak.  For this blog to have its full potential ...and I believe you will need some tissues as you read and watch this - but you will need to click on the link given in THE WAVE and watch, then come back to this blog.   


Sunday morning I was awaken with a MAJOR dream. I could feel my legs being pulled apart - almost like they were being torn off.  And then...of course -- a  fall.  I kept hearing, "I can pull the legs out from under you".  

It was a pretty powerful dream.  I woke - prayed...and asked God - WHAT does this mean?  I mean, I did not hear the 'I can pull the legs out from under you'...I felt it.  I felt it - several minutes after the dream and after I asked God. 

So I prayed again and asked God -- are YOU going to pull the legs out from me?  Is there something I need to stop?  Is there more to this....?  Is this meant for someone else?  Will there be a new storm coming into our home?   Then I asked God - is this for my kids?  My husband?    Or whom?  And so I prayed again and that is when....much came to mind and I just know that God was reminding me that at any moment -- the 'legs' can be pulled from under another....  a storm can HIT!  

I conversed with God, rethought and thought and then shared the dream with my husband. 
Now, I have dreams here and there and I know this one - meant something more.  How do I know that -- I just do.  It was not something I ate the night before.   

 So then the day started - as I had to get a few new things for the His Kids Nursery and get to church.  Church was awesome, but I admit - my heart was heavy with several prayer requests and concerns for the body of Christ.  But I prayed, claimed, believed and enjoyed hearing from God through His Word and His Servant.   And God is so sweet, at meet and greet time,   He sent one of His messengers with a word of Encouragement for me.  The exact words I needed to hear - as this beautiful woman did not hear my prayer requests at 6am in the morning when my legs still felt like they were pulled off!   ( THAT is how God is..sweet! )  

Then lunch with my kids, Wimbledon, and a impromptu drive to Wellington with my man.  

We had  visited a church in  Oklahoma last summer and there is a  a campus in Wellington that we always have said - "we would visit. "  Last night was the night.   It is called, LifeChurchTv.  The Minister - Craig Groeschel --does a series on MOVIES during the month of July - on purpose - to share God's gospel in another manner that would give believers a chance to invite   non-believers to  come and check  it out.  

The movie was "The Impossible".  I had heard of this movie, I knew it was a true story - but never sought it out.  Of course, the movie clips shown and the narration at the Church meeting was a bit more intense and narrated -- but the message was LOUD and clear -- a storm can hit.  Anytime.  Anywhere and we can have  our legs - pulled out from under us.  

Whoa.  It was at that moment, I knew that I knew -- GOD had a blog in the works.  I had something of VALUE to type and share!  

 Through MANY tears and sobs....Ps. Groeshel reminded me -- that we have a GREAT commission.   I have a commission.  We have a commission.  It is not about how much money we make...how much stuff we have...nor is it about our vacations or what our neighbors are doing...it is about SHARING the love of Jesus and helping GOD bring the lost to HIM.    

There are too many people that are complacent.  
There are too many still walking this earth -- that  have NO HOPE.  
There are still too many good people that will be in hell.  

God asks us -- to be used.  HE wants to use us.  
Ps. Groeschel reminded us -- 'there is NO high like a Jesus high -- when GOD has used you -- or me..to share the truth about Jesus and the plan of salvation".....THAT is our true mission.  



Matthew 28:16-20The Message (MSG)

16-17 Meanwhile, the eleven disciples were on their way to Galilee, headed for the mountain Jesus had set for their reunion. The moment they saw him they worshiped him. Some, though, held back, not sure about worship, about risking themselves totally.
18-20 Jesus, undeterred, went right ahead and gave his charge: “God authorized and commanded me to commission you: Go out and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life, marking them by baptism in the threefold name: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then instruct them in the practice of all I have commanded you. I’ll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age.”


 And Ps. Groeschel also reminded us  about  this scripture from Luke 15: 4-7  ( MSG ) 

4 "Suppose one of you had a hundred sheep and lost one. Wouldn't you leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness and go after the lost one until you found it? 5 When found, you can be sure you would put it across your shoulders, rejoicing, 6 and when you got home call in your friends and neighbors, saying, 'Celebrate with me! I've found my lost sheep!' 7 Count on it - there's more joy in heaven over one sinner's rescued life than over ninety-nine good people in no need of rescue.


Ps. Groeschel   reminded us that there is MORE joy and happiness in heaven when that one sinner is returned to HIM.....as you watch this next clip...and you experience the temporary JOY these boys felt...and as the tears roll down your face, think about HOW GOD ....is SO happy with a prodigal comes home...or when a lost is saved....it is HARD to imagine!  

Now watch this:  

The Reunion

  Was I right?  Did this video clip knock your socks off?    This is worth the ENTIRE 4 minutes...imagine the angels in heaven -- as a lost one is found...as another 's name is written in the Lamb's book of life.  

It was at this moment that I realized.... God gave me that dream....and the ENTIRE day -- to blog -- because someone OUT there - reading this...will share it with a loved one...that is LOST  and needs Jesus.  It will happen.  I believe it....as I sat with tears and watched this clip...and thought of how Jesus went to that cross for me...for all ....so that we can live... this message must be shared.

And someone will google lifechurchtv and notice that a LIVEstream of the service is playing practically every hour this week on the website.   And maybe even one will visit next Sunday -- you can still attend YOUR church in the am and visit their 5:30 pm service in the evening.....in Wellington.  And invite a lost friend - this could be God reminding you that HE wants to USE YOU.  

Oh and one more thing.  In the beginning of the movie, Lucas' mother establishes that.."no matter what, even if it is the LAST thing I do - we must help others".....
What a concept.  

Even if it is the LAST thing.....would do help another?  So as the movie progressed and as his mother was laying on a gurney awaiting surgery, he helped another....and as you watch, you can see the satisfaction within his heart -- because he help one boy find his father.    The father DID not give up.  

We must NOT give up.  
Watch this clip:  

Helping

Even if it is the LAST thing.....would do help another?  I wrote in my journal last night - "yes Lord, even if it is the last thing I do - I will help YOU Lord".  

And I wrote in my journal - USE me Lord, I have had the pleasure of leading a few to Christ and see freedom come upon their face...but I want more, I want to be used by YOU LORd, MORE....use me.  

And so...as today progressed along, God and I edited this blog over and over and as I sit and type this eve....here it is.  


Lord, USE this blog tonight - to save a soul.  
And let me meet them in heaven.  Amen.  

Humbled....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!