Thursday, May 12, 2011

. . .I am rubber and you are glue . . .


So . ..remember the old saying . ...sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Yeah right -- words hurt ..words really can bring one down . . .and words can tear at a soul but the beauty in this .. is that words can heal . . .words can bring one up . . . and words can rebuild you.


But, it needs to be God's words. God's. HIS alone.



In the past few days, the Enemy has been able to take me to a place of self-doubt, frustration, and defeat and yet the Lord, in HIS timing and perfection allowed this and has brought beauty out of the rubble -- again, like a good DADDY always does. I am so humbled.


HE has. I am so humbled.



This am, I got this illustration ... . with Christ in me, I am filled -- nothing should be able to penetrate that armor and get to me . .and yet, those closest around me seem to know exactly what to say or what to do and wham . . . .defeat ... sadness . . . frustration.



So, why not be like 'rubber'? Let that BOUNCE off !! Yes. Bounce off. And then think of the one who said the words . .think them to be . . .. 'glue' .. I mean. . . .. now return the crud with some of God's good prophetic words .. speak life into that person and pray your words STICK like glue ..even if they seem to jump off them or bounce off -- God's word does not go out void and you have planted seeds. You have.


God's word says: Isaiah 55.11 So will my word be whick goes forth from MY mouth, it will not return to ME empty.



Don't be discouraged. Don't.



Last night - around midnight - God gave me this:

I am so humbled -- HE gently reminded me to HOLD on . . . things seem darkest before the dawn and HIS timing is perfect. OK, Here it is:



It is from the Living Bible: Habakkuk 2.3



But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!





Oh Lord, thank you .. . . . This is an answer to my pleas of the past few days -- asking you for some sort of 'understanding' . . well, YOU know. This is also an answer to his prayer, he prayed that I would get that glow and happiness back from the Encounter experience .. .it is here again -- whoa -- watch out Enemy - you are being defeated. Period.



Lord, for all of my prayer requests today . .may each one of those ladies . . see how wonderful you are and may they too - get a direct word from you. May whatever comes at them, bounce off like rubber and as they speak into the lives of others -- YOUR words .. may they stick like glue. I am humbled Lord, I love you.



-- your Priceless daughter -- your beautiful servant .. michelle

aka

chelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!