Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A message from GOD . . . .

"No man can ever claim you, unless he claims you from ME. I reserved a man for you, he has My heart and he loves ME more than he will love you. He will not have you unless he asks of you from ME. Soon you will know him. I have the perfect time. YOU are My Princess, My Daughter, let no Prince claim you unless he asks for your hand from ME. For I AM your Father, the King of Kings, and you, My Princess are worth loving".
God


A thank you to Daniel Kidd . who posted this the other morn -- it was a direct answer to prayer for me and I knew that I knew - it was something I was to share with my 'girls' -- The Daughters of the KING . . .

If you are reading this -- join us, we meet Tuesdays at Pritchard's Ins. Office - 6.15 - !!
Come and join us.

- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!