Monday, November 28, 2016

Just BIG prayers this eve -- did you think God forgot you?

I have wanted to blog some really big insights and truths that God has revealed to me in the past few weeks -- but that did not happen. 

I went to sit before this computer screen a few times this past week, to again, type out some big words of wisdom -- but that did not happen. 

What did happen? 

   Rest.   Thinking.  Journaling.   Visiting.   Rest.  Hallmark Christmas Movies.  Rest.  Reading.  Thinking.  Dreaming.   Rest.   Vege-in.  Praying.   Speaking.    Thinking.   



Recently I had the awesome privileged to be a part of a Women's Encounter again -- God moved.  God won.  God did an amazing job at everything!!      I almost have to be careful as I  can experience such a Jesus high for three days that I can actually SLUMP into a depression if I allow my thoughts to take over!!  

Recently I enjoyed my adult children and a most precious grand-daughter and text messaging with family!   ( Some Face timing too.)     And then there was Thanksgiving......

          Jesus.   Some days He seems so real and present RIGHT in front of me and other days I have too look  a bit harder and yet, HE has never left!    

So tonight - just going to share a prayer that I love and recite often out of Ephesians.  My Pastor reminded us all of this prayer this past Sunday -- from Ephesians Chapter One:

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, 16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. 17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[f] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

 So, here is my prayer -- for my children --  my own daughter, son n love, and son ---
For the one that recently took her husband back in --
For the one who is fighting for her marriage after an affair was revealed -- 
For the one who continues to believe that her husband will repent and fight for her --
For the one who is busy at school, learning, and just plugging away -- 
For the one who is  in pain due to an accident and working to heal --
For the one who has a new grandbaby that wants the best for her son --
For the one who is struggling to remember that God has NOT forgotten her -- 
 For the wife who is believing her husband will change -- 
For the one who is tired of fighting --
For the one who is just tired and wants something new --
For the one who will visit her estranged husband soon and believes that God will indeed instruct her in the perfect outcome --
For the one who opened up her life and rededicated herself this past weekend -- 

For ......

    For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, 16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. 17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[f] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.  


 Lord, that EACH of them in their OWN minds and thoughts -- that they would SEEK you to know YOU better!
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. 
 19 Lord, each of these people --  EACH of them need you BIG time - strengthen them!
That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Lord, that each of these prayer requests pertaining to a person or a group of women, that  they would see and believe that YOU are fighting for them as you placed those stars in the heavens, You have not forgotten any of them but that in EACH case, as EACH seeks to find your guidance and live in Your grace that EACH would see the goodness in this land of the living.    22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

And Lord, for my own prayers -- I want a house.  Just saying -- I am tired of this cottage life but I will wait on YOU to provide the best spot, either we buy or build and in YOUR timing, I will wait.  
   In Jesus name, Amen.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!