Saturday, July 14, 2018

New Beginnings. May 1st, 2018.

Eight is the number for new beginnings. 
I sort of felt that-- this morning, today of all days,  the Lord would give me a new revelation or topic to blog about.  I want to blog SO badly, but if you have read these blogs or follow my ramblings, you know and realize that my words have been few in the past few months.  Literally, the last year.  

And I haven't gotten that burst of inspiration or confirmation from the Lord for today.  

I have felt bursts of inspirations and typed away, I have blogged when I knew I was suppose to,  and I have even started a new blog for my grand girls and yet still....this blog, the God Wins Blog is so near and dear to my heart that I want to write but there hasn't been a real reason to write and so I asked God, "is it time to let this blog be still?" 

  And I reminded Him --  "I am just not ready to put it to rest". 

I have thought about that -  this NEW SEASON in my life.

Thought a lot. 

  Perhaps this new season  is to be blog less!  

  Perhaps I have said all that I need to say.  

This blog has been therapy and my sounding board but it has mostly been a blog of prayers. 

 God has used my writing for His purpose.  The enemy continually tells me and screams at me sometimes ..."it is just your way of trying to be famous".   I rebuke that. 

 Blogging is so personal to me.  My blogs are not about the best food choices or what to wear and they are not just to hear myself give an opinion.  Reading some specific blogs in a very HARD time of my life...gave me LIFE.  I found women that were blogging about their present circumstances and how God was moving within their lives and their marriages and I sought and found encouragement within them.  So I followed them and watched.  One particular blog did 'end' well with a happy ending.  Their marriage restored.  Another...did not.  Yet, God used both of these women to speak to me when words were very hard to share.  

  My blogging is a part of my journal.  

I don't want that to end.  But I am in a new season.  A season where the Lord just wants ALL of my time and for me to DIG in deeper.  Plain and simple.  There -- I blogged.  I shared. 

Maybe that is all I am to write!  ???

But today is significant.  For the past seven years, I have used this day as a mile marker or a living stone of remembrance.    It is also my parent's 53rd wedding anniversary today.  Another BIG milestone. 

I am reading and doing a bible study at the moment called, "Adamant".  The very first concept or premise of this book is that Christ is my Adamant.  He is my Rock. God is my Adamant.  He is my Cornerstone. 

This book is FULL of truth and I want to blog about some of that -- and yet, you probably should just buy the book and read it.  I even asked God if I could do a series of blogs on being Adamant for Him.  But all I heard was crickets.  Meaning...God was quiet!  

 On this day, back in 2010 - God revealed something to me that totally shook my peace, shook my entire well being, and it changed my life.  It was a simple phone call- but it changed everything for me, my husband and my kids....and the circle of friends that I had/have and for my family.  Extended and close.  

I have blogged on this day..."May 1st" for the past six, now seven years.  Do  you remember or know that on May 1st several years ago, President Obama came on National TV and told us all that the 911/Osama BinLaden was killed?

  And on this day, May 1st .....there was a particular Women's Event that allowed me to testify that my marriage was being healed.  It was a glorious day...as on May 1st of 2010, Satan tried to tell me my marriage was over.  360 ..turn around.  God won!  

  There are many other memories from May 1st in the past several years...but I guess I just wanted some NEW revelation from God to share and write about today .....or even tomorrow....and it just has not come.  

Be still...wait on God.  That is what I hear and that is how I will end.  

Ha, this may have been one of the shortest blogs yet!   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!