Thursday, August 22, 2019

Faith over Feelings - BOLD prayers #18 Hebrews 11. 41

I have seen miracles just happen - silent prayers get answered and broken hearts become brand new - 

That is what FAITH can do.  

Kutless - the song

Quite simply -- the bottom line is -- what DO you believe GOD can do? 
That opening line is from a song - that was and STILL brings me to my knees.
 It can be a prayer and a praise.

I believe HE is WHO HE says HE is and HE will do what HE says HE will do.  
I believe HIS word is VERY much alive and active.  

So today -- for the one reading this ... have faith. 

READ Hebrews 11 - the faith chapter.
Read it in the Message version - I promise it will fill you. 

Here it is in the TPT: 

vs. 39 These were the true heroes, commended for their faith, yet they lived in hope without receiving
 the fullness of what was promised them.  

vs. 40 But now God has invited us to live in something better than what they had -- faith's fullness!   ( We know Jesus - we know of the Cross )  This is so that they could be brought to finished perfection alongside of us.  

For my sweet sister this am --- 
For my brother in Christ --  Faith can move mountains.  

In your bible -- write vs. 41 ....by faith....I will see _______________ and if your request lines up with HIS Will...watch, it will come to pass.  IJN  Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!