Monday, December 31, 2012

...there is so much to say....

Lord, you ended this year - I mean, it is 10 minutes before we ring in 2013.  It really is 'not' that big of a deal anymore...as EACH day is important and hopefully lived for YOU....

but, I have to say this, for SO many years, many years, I sat or was SO anxious for the midnight hour to come as to 'what' would happen or where would I be......

....little did I know and realize that YOU were there all along and that YOU had to be 'it'...YOU had to be it ALL.....

Thank you for being patient with me.  I appreciate it so much and LOVE  YOU even more for waiting on me.  And Thank you for Brendan's reflection earlier..."hey, 2012 was good, it was much better than 2011 and 2010 and Chell, 2013 is going to be even BETTER..right?  ....right... I love you".

Lord, seeing something hopelessly lost and dead come back to life - is ONLY by YOUR grace and mercy.  I thank you.

Lord, as the year ends, and January is tomorrow - I really want do be in YOUR will each day, SEEK you each day, and make EACH day pleasing to YOU and the rest will fall into place....

Lord, for my husband, grow him up even more...
Lord, for my children, draw them close...
Lord, for my parents, I wish to be relentless and this will be the year of my peace of their blessed assurance...
Lord, for extended family, may they REALLY see Christ in all of us...
Lord, for the circle of influence around us - USE us...

Lord, for our church, and our pastor..and his wife...
Lord, for our leaders and employers...
Lord, for our country and its leaders...Lord, YOU are Lord, may there be NO other gods before us, before me...

Lord, that my life would be pleasing to you...

Lord, for the many around me that are still hurting, that need healing, and need your arms of comfort.  Lord for the many who don't know how to be IN TOUCH with you...
Lord, for the sick and for those lost ..Dear GOD..hell is a too real of a place to be wrong...Lord, may 2013 be YOUR year in my head and heart.

And Lord,  Ex. 14. 14 says - YOU will fight for me...YOU do, YOU did, YOU are....I need only be still...I thank you Lord.  Lord, I know that I know you WIN every time.  Use me Lord, to help another - if only one, I will be most GREAT- ful...I love you Lord, more than ever.  Amen!

PS - happy new year!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!