Tuesday, July 23, 2013

..exceeding and abundantly beyond.....

Psalm 40 .5

Many, Lord my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell you of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.


But let me try for a bit....

-the 1st soccer redemption a few weeks ago in OKC where you gave me a complete 360 and HP and his team a boost of confidence that all of their years of playing and working hard for  soccer - were paying off!

-the 'unexpected' honeymoon in OKC that we enjoyed  and will cherish forever!

-the wonder of moving again and knowing it was YOUR will..thank you for the Healing House!

-the patience I have seen in the ones around me...

-the generosity I have seen in the ones around me..

-the revelation YOU have shown my man and the knowledge I have learned from him as his faith increases....

-the KNOWLEDGE of YOUR word....

-the healing you are going to bring the Sisters in Christ that are on my prayer LIST  right now -- Oh LORD, I see YOUR mighty hand and it is powerful - thank you for the blessing of being able to pray with them and stand in the gap with them....and until FULL restoration and healing come  - I praise You that YOU believe I can 'do this'  with them...

- this 2nd soccer trip, thanks - what a joy it is to be a part of this team and watch these boys fulfill dreams...

-the airport travel yesterday and having my husband at my side, joking with me, and asking me if 'all was ok'....making sure I was safe...just stupid little sweet things - I NOTICED God.

- for the prayer  journal you SHOWED me  again - so I could  READ over WHAT you have done and see HOW You do answer the secret prayers....

-the security we have now - that we are ready to finally 'settle' and build a home and do what you will put before us...

-the privilege of being asked to pray for another and see glory revealed...

-the joy of listening to a son 'doubt' my spoken word and then come back and say, 'well, mom you were right that last time'..... ( cause it was Holy Spirit led....oh wow! )

-the blessing of having a son that I know wants to serve you and has been blessed with a college scholarship to play soccer - something he loves and I know YOU will use it for YOUR glory...

-the blessing of having a daughter that OH God..loves you and speaks of You all the time...OH Lord, to see her grow closer to you is a great joy...

-the blessings you have bestowed upon our TP -- volleyball, student teaching and the desires of her heart - OH God how I can't wait to see YOUR glory revealed...tears just wash me, as we are so blessed...

-the honor of being your servant at a church that is hungry for more of you...what a TREAT!

-the funny CREATIVENESS of how you bring to us RANDOM and yet REAL 'new' friends that will forever be prayer warriors and friends

                                                          .like Rachel and David - how you used them to secure my healing thoughts  and believe that YOU can CHANGE and make things forgotten... and how you used them to remind me...I am just as loved as JOB or Ruth....celebrity is relative with you...but how awesome to rub shoulders with a person that has served you so long and with such a passion, may they remain in our lives....
                                                          ...like Alexa and Joe that came into our lives at YOUR time and helped us in so many ways, real ways,  with moving and with prayer and then to see them again and pray with them - may it bless them to see WHAT you can do...it is by no accident Lord and even if it was only for that one meeting - it was powerful - that  YOU can use anyone and any situation for YOUR purpose.  OH Lord, I wish I could write each and every detail so that when I come back to this in 20 years I will be reminded .....but that is not important - what is important,  is that you used these god fearing people to build our faith...his faith..WOW! What a 360 they witnessed in BP!
                                                          ...like Jimi and David that work and love you Lord and teach us about service and how their hearts are so hungry..oh God that we ( BP and I ) always have that within us from NOW on....and how our lives are blended together now...

 - and for 'old' friends -- THAT are many but God they know WHOM they are....that are tried and true and pray and love and believe in YOU...Lord that their hearts would grow full of YOU...and bless them for keeping us held in prayer for YEARS!!

-the awesome workers at our church that want to serve you Lord...

-the prayer warriors that are faithful and for a Pastor and his wife that have 'been there' and have such empathy Lord to see the captives set free... and that are just FUN!

-the list is many...I could go on...let me start with the blessings of family in Wisconsin..then here in Florida...then my job...our children......our dog... our neighbors...our extended family....

OH Lord...the list goes on and on.

 And I will know and thank you ahead of time as, I am no PollyAnna, and I know that  there will probably times of crisis again...but Lord - we will know and believe the outcome is that YOU win - cause we have seen it over and over!

 THIS complete healing, that I have been claiming and praying for all summer- well, for years now - I believe is here.  It is here.

...I believe Lord that you have used this summer to 'commission' me.  To remind me.....Each and every circumstance, each and every prayer and meeting with new people and old.  EAch church service and quiet time with you and even in the car rides...YOU continually speak and I know..cause I have vowed to listen. And you have told me I am READY to help those YOU intend to place before me.

As now I know you have me in a place where I can minister and help...I can  even help  the women who were the infidels....who are the ones in sin.... Wow Lord, really?  Yes..really!  

Because I know the why now, and I know that no matter what - God wins.

You have blessed me this summer Lord and this past year with a bevy of women - sisters in Christ that have shared their stories with me and guess what -- sin is sin.

I know that.  I knew that.  Sin is sin...all of us have fallen short - it does not matter if the sin was revealed to the public or is still hidden -- what is important is that sin is repented.

And YOU forgave me...my sin was not 'exposed' to the public..but YOU knew it all the time.  Jesus went to the cross for it - that can humble me in an instant.

God - I thank you for this summer - for HOW You have shown me  that YOU go exceedingly and abundantly  beyond!!

YOU are a tremendous and faithful God.
YOU are are MY LORD.
I thank you --

Lord, may this encourage just one other person to draw closer to you...

Lord, may this be read and believed that 'if He did it for her...He can do it for me' ....


God I pray that my closest pals won't have to go through a crisis of faith to really GET to YOU and TRUST You..but if THAT is what it takes..then so be it!

God, YOU are  my hero.
I love you - your daughter -Michelle

and PS - thank you.

I blogged it before -- even if Hunter and his team do not win - YOU won.   God wins.  ( So we win!)
Well...we are here again - at a soccer tourney and even if they don't win...they have  already won in our hearts and within their community - NO other Team Boca team has made it to finals...this team is breaking new ground.  It is an opportunity that is just the 'cherry' of the top of the Sundae.....

 Hunter has established LIFE long friends ...friends that he may lead to the Lord or who knows, friends that will help him in his walk to draw closer to YOU God...

But I believe you are going to give favor to HP and his team -- cause I believe that HP will look back on this one day and use it as he ministers...maybe to his  children, friends,  or his own soccer team and he is going to tell of a God..that he called upon and HE answered his prayers....

Soccer was a part of the 'reason' the Enemy was able to GET into our family - it pulled us apart, but NOW it has brought us so CLOSER and stronger..together...see another 360!!

I would always tease HP about being the 'Tim Tebow' of soccer , but that never really stuck.  LOL.  But soccer was used in bringing back a restored relationship between father and son.
 Between my son and his father.
Between my husband and his son.


God has used soccer and ALL of our experiences....to HIS glory -- I love it!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!