Sunday, October 1, 2017

Prayers #25 - Prayers for a Sister in Christ in Crisis - Does he get it?



What keeps coming into my head is today....

Does he realize WHAT he is giving up?

Does he get it Lord?  Will you please SEND him another man to speak to him and REMIND him of what he is missing? 

And I thought of my own experience and the nights I would lay awake and ask God....


Does he realize WHAT he is giving up?

Does he get it Lord?  Will you please SEND him another man to speak to him and REMIND him of what he is missing?

Lord, would you PLEASE have another speak to him  -- and shout at him, "what the hell were you thinking?".....

And then, Lord, please send him someone to speak life into him....

I mean, at first I had a lot of anger, then sadness, and then finally release  and then forgiveness...but my human flesh  wanted a PERSON fighting for me....the verse from Exodus 14.14,  which I quote often, God will fight for me, I need only be still.....WAS JUST NOT pleasing my flesh.

It is a process and I had to walk through it -- thankfully God was right there each and every moment.
But God is always there and HE knows everything -- HE never leaves us, it is us that leave Him.

And I know now God did send the right people to him and some of them did ask him..what are you thinking?

So tonight's prayer  for that one who is believing with me that after these 40 days of prayers -- there is going to be some sort of light shed upon this situation or there will be some closure or even some new awareness of what is next-- but there will be something as indeed, God is not still -- He is fighting for her - daily - moment by moment.  

 Lord, we are at Day #25...  I am standing on Your promises and have proclaimed that these 40 days of written prayers for this precious sister in Christ are bringing forth answers, comfort, and even shedding light to others.  Today I thought of "him".  I realize You have kept him from the path of myself and even my husband as he is about ready to speak to him and say, "what are you thinking".....but You reminded me of Your grace.  

Grace -- how You extend it to me so often -- and my pride causes so much that I am back on my knees again, seeking Your forgiveness.  It is ONLY You who can save and fix.... forgive me Lord.  
 
Today in church, I released a WHOLE bunch again -- various burdens as I  was obedient and cast my cares Upon You Lord......  You will see the victory in these.   Even if her marriage does end....there has been great victory as she is no longer someone who just loved You Lord and served....she NOW lives for You, Loves You and wants to continue to serve You Lord in any capacity You create for her.   She is closer to You now that she has ever been.  She is different and she is in Your Book of Life and there will be many rewards in heaven.  

Bless her faithfulness Lord, may she find continued peace -- knowing that You are in control.  Lord, I know that Your word say, EVERY knee will bow and confess You as Lord -- so I pray that tonight - anyone else reading this knows and understands that concept and that they are submitting to You and being obedient - in every way.  
In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!