Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Prayers for a Sister in Christ in Crisis - #34 and #35 -- Sometimes there is NO time.

Plain and simple, LIFE has been filled with too many TO DO lists and events that  there has been NO time to write a blog.  Period. 

But I prayed.  

Getting my mom from the airport,  tending to some details about ......., and then........ .  BUSY, it seems there is never enough time in the day.      Time -- it is so short.

But I prayed. 
 
Quite honestly - this series of blog prayers was started with one precious sister in Christ, but for the past two days, a few other women are foremost on my mind.   They want more time.  Each is sitting near while a loved one sees Jesus.  One is loving on her mom and another is watching a child and believing for a miracle. 

But I prayed.

I am still praying and believing for the original inspiration  -- as she -- I believe  -- will see some very specific changes within her circumstances.  The Lord asked me to write these 40 days of prayers, to remind her, HE was STILL fighting for her. 

 However, since I have started the 40 days, there have been several other women that have messaged me and told me thank you for posting -- as the prayer spoke to them as well.    THAT is God.   God is always multi-tasking and never allows anything to be wasted.  He can multiply time! 

Although  my mind has been  set on a few other women  for two days straight --  God's mind has been SET on ALL of us even before He created us.

One precious sister in Christ is a  mother with a  young boy in pain.  He needs a miracle - a total  and complete  physical healing.  That could be in the arms of Jesus or right there with her -- but it is taking a few days.  This is one of those prayer requests where there is no explanation for his pain and she  and her husband have pleaded for a miracle for years.     I am compelled to pray and intercede as tears roll down my cheeks.   I have thought over and over about her head and heart.  I have cried about the young boy's father too -- what a trial and stress  and the only comfort I remind myself of is that  -- they love God.  They trust God -- but it is very HARD. They  probably want more time and yet, perhaps there will come a time when they see and realize the time they had -- was indeed His Best!   

Another precious sister has had a lot of time with her mother and perhaps one would think, "she is older, it is time for her to go to Jesus" and yet...she wants more time.  Don't we all -- ???   All of us at one time or another have felt that, "if I only had more time..."

I feel it is important that I  understand that  "beauty will come from ashes "  But while we wait -- in the time in between -- it is very hard".
 For this one mom --he may have taken his last breath as I try and type this - or God has seen fit for him to remain one more day -- either way, she is not the ONLY momma waiting on a child to be set free of pain.  And for many of those momma's ...there IS STILL time!

God is faithful and HE won't let you down.  I know HE won't let me down... hearing not only my request for this  momma, who is sitting in hospice,  but also God has heard my plea for my original sister in Christ as well.   God also has my dear pal as she moves her momma to hospice.  

 God is THAT big.  Time or no time... God makes time for us.   And even if I skip a day - Jesus has been interceding for both of them as well!

In this BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY world -- take time right now to thank God for the health of your  family around you and praise God that we have modern medicine and faith to see that God heals through medicine.  However, trust God when the  trials and tribulations allowed,  seem to totally WRECK us.

  Thank God for His mercy and grace. God never intended for us to be THIS busy ...but we are and perhaps we need to look at what we need to 'stop' doing - so there is TIME for prayer or even more prayer. Maybe we need to give HIM more of our TIME. 


Tonight my heart is heavy - thinking of that one momma.  And my heart is joyful as some family is coming for the weekend.  How can one be with a heavy heart and joyful -- only by the GRACE of God.  But tonight, I  am going to believe another life is being saved through the testimony of that momma and her son -- so I will trust that God will not disappoint and that  comfort is lavished upon her momma's heart and head!

And I know God is using my other pal's situation for His Kingdom calendar and His good.  God makes the best use of our time.   

We never seem to have enough time to get what we need to do -- done. 
Wouldn't it be awesome if our mindset was that too ??   That there is never enough time in the day to converse and pray with God -- but one day, in eternity, where time will be non existent -- we will be able to sit at the feet of Jesus and one day will be as a thousand in heaven.........


Lord -- You know my heart, cleanse me OH God and renew a right spirit in me -- may I find the time to make sure the last 5 prayers get blogged out properly as You Lead and will provide the time I need if I place you first to accomplish this task.  You never quit or leave us unequipped!   And Lord for the one reading this, may she totally feel your comfort and your presence within her head and heart and may her son have a peaceful journey to be with You.   Hold those precious sisters in Christ -- even the one who just came upon this blog by accident and now the enemy wants to say, "see you are selfish -- other people have greater needs".   As I would say to that one -- God knows Your need and no matter what it is -- He has the time to help you move into a new season...He has time to see you move into victory...and God has the time to set you free --- you just need to take the TIME to seek Him.  Lord, I trust you -- this blog is written in obedience to Your request.  You know I feel totally inadequate right at this moment as the enemy says, "you are rambling"  but I will believe, that as You create a new right spirit in me and anyone that reads these prayers -- that YOU will WIN....  Lord, thank you.  In Jesus 's strong and mighty name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!