Saturday, October 7, 2017

Prayers for a Sister in Crisis in Christ #30 - Scary Prayers


Today I was reminded that God asks us to pray.  And Lisa Bevere has challenged me before -- to pray  those scary prayers.

So, I have not done this in a long while....I am just going to publish my prayers this eve -- and I am going to pray BIG...SCARY prayers...that makes SATAN sit up and take notice and I am going to believe that  HIS will ....will be done!  



Lord, first of all, thank you for the chance to pray ....thank you for the miracles that  You have bestowed...and thank you for continually interceding for me, for my family and for others.  

I praise You Lord for  everything -- and thank you for continually loving me.  

I pray GRACE big over each and every one of my family, my circle of friends, and  those that read this. 
I pray that they would show YOUR mercy to those around them and  to those that YOU bring close. 

Lord, I come to you for my church and its family -- Lord, that my pride and sense of competition not overwhelm and overtake...that I empty myself of me and fill me with YOU...that YOUR will be done within ALL that we do there...and all that I post or say on FB or in the public eye...I want to make YOU famous and I want to be YOUR servant.    I want to make sure that You are proud of me and that speak when YOU say to speak and I hold my tongue when I need to as well.  

Lord, I pray for the financial blessing upon my church -- Lord, that the people   would tithe and believe that YOU are indeed their Lord.   Lord, that their resources increase, that their jobs become more secure and that with that blessing they will honor you.  Lord, that  spiritual  pride  not  creep in.  Lord that materialistic stuff not overcome.     Lord, that they don't cheat you out of anything.   Lord -- that they would submit everything to You.  

Lord, I pray for the Youth within the church, the Youth within the city of Okeechobee and this generation right now that will see even more wonders and signs. That this generation be open to YOUR harvest.  Lord, I pray for the 'details' that have to be fixed, planned, and sorted out as we continue to grow.  May the DNA of the church really be - HIS Church -- YOURS... Ours...that it is nothing like ever before -- that people will see YOU within.  

Lord I pray for all the teachers...workers...and people that I work with each day -- that they seek You, that they call YOUR name.  

Lord, for my students, my children, and my family ...that as it says in Jeremiah .....that YOUR plans  - plans to prosper them and not harm..... be fulfilled.  

Lord, for my sister in Christ - the one that this series of blogs began for -- hold her, love on her, help her  -- Help her see the 'why' in the present situation and  hold onto her marriage or release her/it...

Lord, for the marriages.... as I sit here - there are several plus several more  that I can name in crisis.... it does not matter if it is her or him....  I still see EACH of them as YOURS.  Some of levels of faith in You, others really need salvation.....  Lord,   I will still believe that each of them can be restored.  Period.  I am 'scared' to claim it - as even as I  type, one is so close to the final paperwork...but I claim the heavens to part open and send healing to each and every person within them!!  
 

Lord, for the next  Encounter Weekend in March.  Continue to guide and direct me - show me BIg stuff.  Prepare hearts now.  

Lord, for hurting hearts...there are many I know, lakdfl;aksdjfladkjfaldkfja;ldkjfa;lsdkfjadlkfjasl;dkfjsdlkfjad;lfkja;lsdkfjsd;lfjasdlkfjsdlkfj   
 -- there I listed them all........  heal, comfort, and give them a sign to HOLD on.  

Lord, I believe in BIG things.  Lord, I know my grandchildren will serve You.  Lord, I believe You , I believe in You.  I believe in BIGGER things...I believe in BIGGER dreams...  I believe YOU want to do even MORE within us and around us.... USE me Lord..

I  pray for my man - God - that each cell within him - cries to YOU and honors you -- that his eyes remain ON You, that his thoughts are YOUR thoughts and bless him Lord in such a way for this 'stepping out in faith' ...out of his comfort zone in hosting this marriage conference.  Thank you Lord, for this blessing.  I remember when this curriculum was advertised - and it was a dream to 'do it' ..and now..YOU have brought this forth - 

Lord, we don't want to 'not' say what YOu want us to say ..and yet, we don't want to say WHAT  You want us to hold within.... but USE us Lord -  as we seek Your Spirit and as we Trust You ....  

Lord, I want more of Your gifts.  Lord, I want to see a miraculous healing within my circle...I want to be more effective for YOU ...I want to share YOUR gospel without fear.   Lord, I want to be Your obedient servant.  Lord, I WANT a house too -- soon -- sooner than later.  

And Lord, I want that hunger within me to never leave.....   

We know YOU have this and YOU have our back..Thank you Lord. 

IN Jesus name...amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!