Saturday, October 14, 2017

Prayer #37 - For a Sister in Christ in Crisis -- Get involved.

So, first I want to express my sincere appreciation for  you on being faithful and continuing to read this series and believe with me for a victory as we approach the 40th day. 

I wish to be transparent -- as the 40th day approaches, I am somewhat relieved as getting these posted daily hasn't been a struggle, but certainly I have struggled to try and get everything done that has needed to be done for the day and then as I wind down and think about blogging -- the enemy has used all of his usual tricks but I have also allowed time to be wasted.

With that -- God is really asking me to evaluate my 'extra' time and how I am spending it.  I have been praying and thinking and some times - arguing with God about what I need to do.  Yes, I said, argue -- or really converse back and forth but I know that when I don't respond to what He has asked or called me to do -- I am being disobedient and THAT is no good!

Therefore, I continue with this blog series and allow the laundry to sit a bit and I will continue with this series and not stress about a 'messy' house! 

One of the best ways to get outside of our problem is to get involved in something -- else.

My husband recently gave a word of testimony and stated, "worship and praise God, when you praise the Father  your faith is increased and much is accomplished, when you praise the problem -- you faith decreases. "

Very good words -- 

So, as I begin to finish this project the Lord asked me to write, He has already sought me out to join with an army of women  - A Call to Arms - and pray for the men of our lives and community -- to rise up and be the men God created them to be!

A Call to Arms - is a private Facebook group where we will commit to prayer and fasting on Thursdays for the next 5 months until the feast of Purim.  Read the book of Esther.  

So as I finish this series, the Lord has already given me a focus in another -- getting involved in being the hands and feet of Jesus is a good thing...and it helps us get our focus off our present situation or problems.

IN a dire season, the Lord brought me a group of young women that met with me on Tuesday nights and it was powerful.  It gave me focus to study and prepare and get my mind away from my present season of hurt.

So, for the ladies reading this -- I ask...where can you minister right now?  Seek and Ask God to give you someone to mentor or a ministry to support --  

Psalm 126

A song of ascents.

When the Lord restored the fortunes of[a] Zion,
    we were like those who dreamed.[b]
Our mouths were filled with laughter,
    our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
    “The Lord has done great things for them.”
The Lord has done great things for us,
    and we are filled with joy.
Restore our fortunes,[c] Lord,
    like streams in the Negev.
Those who sow with tears
    will reap with songs of joy.
Those who go out weeping,
    carrying seed to sow,

will return with songs of joy,
    carrying sheaves with them.

Lord, for the women reading this blog and for those that have been faithful to believe with me that after these 40 days of prayers are finished....there will be victory and a change in the atmosphere in their present situation.  Lord, I believe -- I believe -- I believe!!  

Lord, I pray that "if" no present change appears - that they will realize there HAS been a change in them and in their circumstance -- it is just not visible as of yet.   Yet.  Lord,  hold them today - help me to finish strong in these postings  - speak Lord speak.  IN Jesus name.  
Amen.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!