Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Remain in HIM and a prayer for a MIRACLE...



The Vine and the Branches
15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit;apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.


God's word is what we need to take in daily.  
God's word is our communication with HIM.
God's word reveals.
God's word disciplines.
God' s word brings light to our darkness....

God's word must be something we CRAVE.  

"Short"  blog post....    vs. 5 says...remain in me and I will remain in you.  


I have a loved one near me -- I saw how he did not remain in HIM.  
I have another loved one, that I diapered as a child, and loved so....and she has not remained in HIM.  

When I read the words REMAIN in me....  that tells me that I could possibly...'not' remain in HIM....


It is my choice.  
My doing.  

I know that I know, I am eternally secure and I know  - that NO one can pluck me out of my Father's hands -- but, I believe it is possible to WALK out of HIS hands....on my own ...with my own two feet...with my OWN actions.  


Verse 6 says it too -- if you remain....

I believe that MANY of relied too heavily on that ...'walk' down the aisle as a child.....and then --  just... lived.  

I believe that I have NO condemnation for those...who live with Jesus Christ... nothing can stop me from the love of my Heavenly Father -- I don't believe that HE ever 'hates' HIS children....it is not possible for God to hate - us as HE sees us through the blood of HIS Son.  


So, I am not worried, nor do I believe I must re-dedicate my life each night in any type of fear -- Salvation is my gift.  I have freely accepted it.  

I know my heaven is eternally secure.  

I just pray that the others -- the ones I have SEEN love Jesus and serve Jesus but have decided to walk away....I pray there is repentance...and I pray there is no unforgiveness...as eternity is a LONG time to regret...

Hell is a real place.  


Lord, I has been a LONG time again since I have blogged.  I just spoke this to another -- when God is being quiet...we are to WAIT on HIM ...and wait to hear .... to be still.   

So, I am being still.  but today - YOU have me thinking LORD... and I love what is transpiring as I think and challenge   YOUR Holy Scriptures.  

Either way -- I am secure.  

And Lord, tonight, I have prayed already -- but I am praying again...asking YOU to intervene...begging you for this victory for my sister in Christ...I WANT to see MARRIAGE win...I want to see HOPE arise...

I will trust that YOU have the situation tomorrow for my friend - a life time lady that has seen ALL sides of YOUR glory and ministry...and she knows she has not been perfect and she knows...she hardened her heart for a time... but praise YOU Lord...she is back...

God I want that for her husband - estranged or not...and for those kids....LORD - SATAN has had the upper hand FAR too long..in Jesus name, STOP that motion tomorrow...STOP those proceedings and may a miracle occur...God, I am asking ...and via YOUR word...and in Verse 7...I will GET what I asked...YOUR will be done.....THAT is my prayer.  Amen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!