Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Been Busy...

I was totally amazed this eve as I sat to write, it has almost been a month since I have blogged.
Blogging to me - has been therapy, and IS therapy.  Writing is so much easier for me -- than actually speaking to others.  LOL.  Seriously.  I get tongue tied and ALWAYS think, "oh..I should of said...".
But -- I guess I have not had  much to say.  I have always ONLY wanted to write - when it was worth the time to read.

I understand.  Time is so important!

As I stated, I am amazed.  The holiday is always busy and it was a sweet time with family, but I thought often about writing, but the Holy Spirit was not moving me to get the fingers to some keys.   So therefore, I never did.

Then the new year began.
 Amen.
  I have been a bit busy -- making lists and checking them twice and in between I got to take a trip home to Wisconsin and see family and shed some tears as I got a final look at the body or shell of a body that was my Grandmother.  What a legacy.  She was 44 when I was born.  Weird.  I am 48- almost 49.  She was 92.   It just seems strange to know or think about WHAT was going on in her head when she was 44 -- she still had kids at home and she was running them to the Junior High!

 She entered a nursing home almost 3 and 1/2 years ago when her mind was failing her.  Dementia.  That is an awful condition.   Every time I stand at my SMART board and try to spell for my 5th graders and can't.... I speak out, "no, I do not have dementia!".    ( However, it can grip you here and there -- )  The time home was sweet with time to build a snowman and SEE the 24 cousins I have.  That was pure joy - catching up.  We relived memories over and over !  Priceless.    

And then, I had the INCREDIBLE opportunity to help or be the 'list maker' for a God ordained event called BE Inspired.  WHAT a treat...what an awesome Saturday at our Church and what a way to START the new year -- inspired.  I am unsure I can do the event justice by just stating a few highlights, but I may try -- and do a blog post - later.


Now to WHAT God reminded me of this eve...

HE wins...HE restores and HE redeems.

I sat with a woman this evening and listened as I heard and can see how she is trusting Jesus and calling upon God to FIGHT her battle.

I was also made aware  of some revelations over the weekend -- women ARE emotional and that is how GOD made us.

And, God reminded me that HE is proud of me -- as something I said in passing to one, was overheard by another and those words spoken -- reminder her -- HE calls us to be obedient.  And how I found out about this situation ??- again- it was just a sweet blessing.


God fights for us.
God continually fills us -- embraces us and when we will seek him - HE finds us.


This evening, I can share with you -- God has commissioned me again to pray for 40 days...this time for my man.  I am so proud of him and proud to be his... as he is HIS again.   And I won't post or publish the prayers that I am emailing him each day -- but I was reminded that God had called me to be an intercessor for my husband -  my man.

I am the other 1/2 of the one flesh...when he is struggling...then I am too and I fight for him.

We are also 'hosting' THE Story of Marriage which is a DVD curriculum conference that our church is presenting to couples.  With that, the enemy feels it is his duty to attack and just throw darts  - but we put our armor on and FIGHT.

So, for right now - that is what HE has me doing.  Cheerfully and with GREAT expectations!  amen.

I have also begun to help with some jail ministry.  This is indeed -- a ministry.  I am humbled to see and then meet these women, my heart hurts for them, but I also boldly pray that each of them would seek God with every cell in their body -- and become free from this bondage of satan and that when their time is over, they would grab ahold of Jesus' coattails and believe that HE is the one that changes us and that they CAN have a full and abundant life - when obedience is first.

Lord, thanks.  
Short prayer this eve -- many around me need a mountain moved -- so move it please. 
Many around me don't have that personal relationship with you -- God may they SEE what they are missing and want it - want YOU more.
Lord, move ...  thank you for fighting for me.  
Thank you for the answered prayer and thank you in advance for moving those mountains.  
Amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!