Friday, February 20, 2015

A new week -- February 20, 2011. # TBT plus one more day.

  Time hop....  A new application to  my phone and for a person who journals and keeps track of stuff, it has brought me such reflection, joy, and laughs  in the past  few weeks.   I have it on my phone.  It has also caused me to USE up my data -- LOL. However -

Today, I was notified that 4 years ago today ---- I STARTED the  wisgalinokee.blogspot.com blog site.  Taylor had me on Tumblr  and I was blogging there, but it was time to move on and UP.  How cool -- so as I read the following post, my Heavenly Father just gave me the biggest hug!  HE told me last  night, or I felt HE was reminding me to remind others...."HIS timing is best and it is not 'fast'...and yet... HE also reminded me yesterday, there is NOT much time left -- time is short."   

Even with the 21 martyred last weekend -- and the constant ISIS stuff  -- if you don't think we are in the end times , GURL, YOU ARE SADLY mistaken.  But.....  God draws us near and maybe this POST this evening is what HE has   to draw you to Himself  and maybe you will be interested and seek our what I mean by ....the "end times". 

So without further ado...... I wrote this post 4 years ago, as you can read, I have a birthday in a few days.  And...... I was getting ready for my Encounter with God Weekend.  How perfect this all fits, as tomorrow morning, I have the honor to sit with 15+ women as we pencil in and pray as we are preparing for our next and 2nd Encounter with HIS Church.  God has already orchestrated the WHAT and the PLACE, and HE has changed up the schedule a bit, but this is HIS Encounter.  A set aside time to meet with HIS daughters and it is going to be - a tremendous, holy, and perfect weekend for those in attendance.  Perhaps THAT is why  the Holy Spirit has me sharing this tonight.  Maybe there is ONE of YOU reading this that needs to contact me and be a part of our "United in Armor" God Encounter Weekend that will be March 27-29, 2015. 

Whatever the 'reason' - I know that I know, God is getting the glory.  God will pour out His love and Spirit upon us all and lives will change. 

So, enough of the  backstory, it is time to let you read my post from February 20, 2011. 
So much has happened and healed since then. 
So much has changed and yet...there are many around me that NEED to know - there is HOPE and God will do the SAME for you -- but you must be OBEDIENT and allow HIM.  Amen. - michelle

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
2/20/11

Lord, this week is a biggie for me. I mean, a lot is going to happen. I am going to turn 45 and who knows - that could be the 1/2 way mark. I mean, my grandmother is almost 90 and Bren's grandmother is 93 .. it seems very hard to believe that this could be the 'hump' year. Do you think?

Lord, it has been another weekend. I am very thankful for each day. You know my heart, my hurts, my desires, and my needs. I sit here this eve, just thinking about the coming week. The challenges I know that will come before me. The expentancy of this coming weekend and attending the 'Encounter' and I also have expressed to you my fears.

I have learned many things but fear is not of you. Fear is a lack of Faith and You know how I have been fighting and battling that, expecially the past two days.

Lord, this is YOURS. This week is yours. I will prepare my heart and head for this coming weekend to GET out of the Encounter all that YOU want me to. I also state this week is yours as you know what I am trying to 'save' and what I don't wish to happen after this week.

However, Lord, I know that YOU know I trust YOU. I really do.
I have been thinking and thinking and praying and seeing more and more the why of the timing, as each day or even every couple of days, I see or learn something that I probably wouldn't of if .. this trial had a few more answers or 'endings'. So, with that, I will continue to do and follow what I believe, no I know YOU want me to do -- be still and wait. Love unconditionally and allow YOU to do what needs to be done.

I also don't believe the enemy as much anymore, I see the enemy for what he is, a liar and I can see myself seeing it more clearly. And, there is a purpose or well, I can say I know that YOU have this.

Lord, YOU are who YOU say YOU are. Lord, I am who you say I am. Lord, YOU will do what YOU said you would do. Lord, I can do anything within YOU. And Lord, YOU will do YOUR will and being in the middle of YOUR will is a very safe and secure spot.

Lord, this post is a bit of random. Taylor, again inspired me. She made a new blog. How I love her so. She was the reason why I started the tumblr account . . and she did not realize it, but I already had a blogspot account too. Now today, she started a blogspot one and it floored me. I mean - she is a brilliant writer - like her mother. Yes, I am a writer. I know and recoginize that. I encourage and have great wisdom that comes from YOU. And, I will use my life - -once YOU have done a few more miracles . . for YOU. I want and will help others. I will be the 'Sandy' to another. Lord, YOU watch over every aspect.

Even today, alone in the car I cried out and YOU again, showed me -- how many times, that YOU know each and every moment and having Fran text me -- just at that moment. I KNOW I am loved by YOU. YOU did that.

YOU have given me so many answered prayers, given me so many delights, and YOU have sustained me. I know you have not brought me to this point to leave me -- I will wait for you to continue and finish this present trial. Lord, without a test, there is no testimony.

Lord, for my son - for our son -- YOU again have shown me much today. My heart was sweetened today by his tears. I know that I know, he wants restoration, peace, and redemption and I am trusting that IN YOUR time, he too will do what YOU have called him to do.

Lord, Taylor just walked into the house, I need to get back to 'stuff' and I just wish to thank you again for everything.

YOU are the hero I so longed for. YOU are the husband that meets each and every need. YOU are the father that keeps me under the shadow of YOUR wings. I praise YOU Lord.
I DO.

- your beautiful and loved and esteemed daughter
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!