Thursday, May 7, 2015

YOU are a TARGET ! A great reminder!

Ok, this week has been 'rushed'. It just has.  And it has been a week where - it  seemed  the enemy was  so desperate  to distract.    But of course he is -- that is what he is going to do, according to the book of  John -- the enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy. 

After a remarkable weekend of PINK Impact ( need to blog about that!), I asked God to begin to give me a message and Sunday night - the Holy Spirit impressed upon me a vision or directive as to this coming Sunday - Mother's Day.

 I am one of three -- speaking or giving the message. 

I am honored and humbled, but I want to please God.  Anyway, prayer ...fasting...and research. 

I have written several speeches this week - helping my students for Tropicana Speech, but what God is speaking to me -- still is a big jumble.  So, of course, the enemy will weigh in too -- but only if I let him.  

I may  begin to ramble here; so I must wrap this up - but I will just say this - God is moving and God is faithful...and it will be an awesome message that HE will bring forth .....  it has to be - as the level of attack has been strong.  

Satan will do anything to stop us.  But not me.... 

One month ago, I wrote this blog to summarize our FIRST session of Girls with Swords.  This week, another dear and beloved woman of God began this  study with others .... and whoa has the enemy attacked.  But it is ok, she has her guard up and ON!  She is fighting.   God is going to win this battle!

Tonight, as I was looking for another blog I wrote to encourage another, I read and reread this one - and it blessed me so. 

I am reminded - I am a target.  But God has this. 

For the other two women that are speaking with me on Sunday --  I won't ask, but I have a feeling the enemy is attacking you as strongly as he is trying to invade my home -- but I am assured of this -

God wins. 


Lord, for Barb this eve and Rachel..... and me... may ONLY YOUR words be brought forth on Sunday, and may each woman, mother, and person that speaks into another life be blessed. Lord, bless both of them as they end this week- but let it not be the 'end' of  anything that you have brought forth - YOUR will be done. Amen. 



Girls With Swords --  thoughts from our first night --


 


Girls with Swords.


A few good points  after our first Teaching:

 Session One:   You are a TARGET.  You can choose to be a hero.  We say 'choose too' ....cause you can just sit, opt out, or give up - but we pray you choose to be a hero.   We are attacked in areas of our future strength.  This 'attack' could be more about your future than your past.   The enemy  attacks what he feels threatened by.  The enemy will use tactics of distraction, demeaning, division, and destruction to destroy.  That is his main mission -- to steal, kill, and destroy.  If there is anything or anyone keeping the relationship between YOU and your Father in heaven....then the enemy is 'winning'.    It is so important that we choose to use our Sword - God's Word and be that hero.

Christian means, "anointed one".  EAch day, I pray that I and YOU reading this...make a choice to STAND up for HIM...to STAND for what HIS Word declares and .....chose to speak life.

The battle is really the Lord's....  HE fights for us, but HE needs me...HE needs you, to make that individual choice to RISE UP and find out who you are and bring your part to a much greater whole.

You have an anointing on YOUR life.

The enemy hates YOUR anointing and the power it signifies.


In Session   Two:  
A SWROD is Born!  
God's Word is a God Sword and this sword must be put into use on the field of battle -- our lives. 

Be a DOER of the word and not just a listener. 
Remember the enemy is NOT threatened by a piece or a fragment of a weapon.  When swords appear -- motives are revealed.  


Lisa Bevere shares a story from Lord of the Rings and how it says;  "to REFORGE the SWROD".  

Many times,   "far too many factions of Christ's body wield only pieces and fragments of the Word and no longer lift His Word up in its entirety as a whole.  Hard ships and trials will come - God will use these trials and natural happenings to UNITE HIS people so that we are all saying and doing the same thing..with Authority! "
 - Lisa Bevere

This direct quote was inspired and spoken to her by the Holy Spirit.  But I believe these are God's Words and when the Holy Spirit speaks -- we listen and obey.  She obeyed -- wrote a book....and this book is being used to REFORGE a body of believers -- the BRIDE of Christ -- as we were instructed in the Great Commission  - we can't sit back and ignore it anymore.  As a woman who  loves the Lord and knows her purpose -- I must  continue to pray and speak life and ENCOURAGE -- HE wants you to RISE up dear daughter -- the time is now!   - michelle 



Therefore:  


Lord, I pray that the ones reading this - hear YOUR words in between what I typed out and posted.  Lord, I pray those wanting MORE  of you will seek me out and get a book of their own and/or join Linda  for the next 3 Tuesdays.  Lord, I pray that the 'demonational' walls would be torn down - that it is about YOUR Kingdom not one person's  'box'.   Lord, I pray that  if even one would just google this teaching series and buy it herself -- and realize that YOU are asking her to RISE UP--then ALL the glory is YOURS.  This is not about 'one church'...this is not about 'one faith'..this is not about 'me'...this is about YOU!     Lord, for the women of that Encounter weekend, as they continue to walk in their freedom and live now in this hard world, I pray that they will recognize how they are victorious in You and that they are overcomers.  Lord, that the chains that were cast off - stay there - off-- and that anything new that comes against them, can be cast off in the same way -  in the authority of Your Holy Name, Jesus, amen. 


And,  on a personal note -- 

The Encounter weekend was a HIGH.  Again, I saw much, witnessed much, and basking in HIS glory has kept me thrilled  for two weeks now.  However, even I can have a 'debbie downer' moment or the HIGH can be crushed......but ONLY if I let it.   Only if I let it ........

 It is my choice.  In my boldness this past weekend, I probably reacted instead of ....waiting on God's perfect timing.   Wait..... I know I jumped the gun  with a situation.  I  did.  And in another situation, where I DID wait on God -- HE blessed my socks off.  And if you were at the Encounter,  you will understand this next action ---- I came home Sunday and HIT the 'that was Easy' button.  

  However,  in the other situation, of which I reacted too quickly,  He knows my heart and protects my foolishness ...or haste.  My reaction could of caused hurt, but  I said, HE knows my heart.  When we are purposeful in planting seeds or reaching out for HIS glory - HE covers us.  When our heart and motives are pure -- HE covers us.  When we just honestly mess up -- HE covers us.  

  And sometimes, we will feel the wrath -- but most often it is because the Holy Spirit within us is wrestling. ..not with flesh and blood, but with the principalities and evil within this world or within that person.  The evil or ugly and unclean spirit within 'them' bears witness against the Holy Spirit within  us and the battle is real.      REAL.  That is usually what transpires.    And it never looks or feels, 'pretty'.   But....sometimes it is necessary.  

Today I was reminded, perhaps what we are feeling as an 'attack'...is really God asking up to wise up, rise up, or change.     ....Amen?  

 When we act out of our OWN self-righteousness.....  it tends to... um...go wrong.  But, praise God that we can always go RIGHT back to HIM and seek forgiveness...seek HIS peace....and as long as we have godly sorrow and truly repent -- then,   HE makes our paths straight.  

  I have been in both situations  -- often.  Even this week.   I got a kick out of Lisa Bevere this am.  I was listening to CD of "Lioness Arising" - Session 6  and she was speaking about stepping up.  She stated, her book is full of her mistakes -- ones that she has learned from.  She stated  -- that many of us don't have the time left in our lives to learn all the lessons from failures ....so learn from others.  Learn from others and their mistakes.    I laughed out loud.  Lord, I pray people ARE learning from me!  I know I am learning from others.  

Anyway -- enough.  Forgive me as I rambled a bit here -- but it was necessary.  Someone reading this - needs to see a transparent heart and someone needs to understand that when they react ....God has it!  - michelle  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!