Tuesday, April 12, 2011

trusting me . . .


Dear Michelle, When I give you no special guidance, stay where you are. Concentrate on doing your everyday tasks in awareness of My Presence with you. The Joy of My Presence will shine on you, as you do everything for Me. Thus you invite Me into every aspect of your life. Through collaborating with Me in all things, you allow MY life to merge with yours. This is the secret not only of joyful living but also of victorious living. I designed you to depend on Me moment by moment, recognizing that apart from Me you can do nothing.
Be thankful for quiet days, when nothing special seems to be happening. Instead of being bored by the lack of action, use times of routine to seek My face. Although this is an invisible transaction, it speaks volumes in spiritual realms. Moreover, you are richly blessed when you walk trustingly with Me through the routines of your day. - Jesus

Colossians 3. 23 John 15.5 Psm 105.4

Dear Jesus,
I hear you -- loud and clear. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me daily. Lord, I wish to hunger for you deeply each day. Help me to keep my eyes on YOU. LOrd, and for the others in my life . ..Lord, move the mountains, bless those who persecute me, and Lord, heal .. .there are many around me. Many who seek wisdom and guidance. Lord for that perfect little one, for the pumpkin and his family. Lord, for my own two kids . . unspoken are the rest of my pleas. Lord, for Tony and that leg - restoration. Lord, for FCAT, school, grandma's and just everything in the normal routine. Thank you Lord.
Amen - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!