Monday, July 4, 2011

. . like a flourishing olive tree . .

Psalm 52.8
I am like a flourishing olive tree in the house of God; I trust in God's faithful love forever and ever.

Beth Moore says:
I believe God can do anything His Word says He can do. So if He choose not to, I don't have to assume He does not like me, doesn't answer my prayers, hardly knows I am alive, isn't willing to do it, or is still punishing me for that sin in my past --- or that I don't have enough faith and am just making a fool of myself. Instead, I get to KNOW that a greater YES is in progress, and I can count on the bigger miracle.

Michelle comments:
WOW --- oh how this blessed me so. Oh Lord, last night at church, you reminded me of many miracles that have transpired in just this past week and yet, you know I prayed for more. Oh Lord, to see that family in worship and freely loving you and praising you for restored relationships, for freedom from drugs, and for some much needed happiness . . humbles me so. Oh Lord, to see all the ones that traveled that far . .just to hear your music, to worship you, and to be in fellowship together . .was again, another blessing. And to sit next to the one you have called me to love .. even though it seems like he is still holding onto the world . .to know that YOU know YOU love him more than anyone can . .is again, so humbling. Thank you Lord, for being the one in my life that never fails. And Lord, thank you for teaching me that when the miracle . . . has not come yet . the better one is around the corner. You are an amazing and wonderful God. Your promises are always true. You want what is best for anyone. You know and want to bless me with every wish, every want, and of course every need. Thank you Lord. I will hold onto your precepts . .I will declare your name to all that come across my path, I will live for you no matter what. I thank you for dying for me. I thank you for taking those nails . .may I never be so full of you that I don't want more . .I want to be empty of everything and be filled with only you and I want you to spill over. Amen.

Beth goes on:
Beloved, we are safe with God - free to believe He is who He says He is and can do what He says He can do. Neither His dignity nor ours is at stake. We are safe with Him because we are HIS priority.

Michelle says:
Oh Lord, so, I know YOU will provide a stable place for my sweet girl, YOU will provide the teaching and knowledge to lead them, YOU will heal the broken hearted, YOU will ease the pain for the one's grandmother and give her hope in YOU for a life full of YOU, YOUwill continue to strengthen the young mother who needs her fiance's strength to be the head of the house, YOU will not forget the one who is at school and beginning her 3rd year of college, and YOU will bless the one as she teaches the young ones at church, and YOU will heal the broken hearted one who feels the pain and shame of abuse still, YOU will bless the one who wants to break the high school open and win souls for YOU, you will strengthen the one physically who needs YOUR touch to be well and stand up for YOU, YOU will bless the rest of the group with their needs being met and YOU will be their boyfriends, their friends and their confidents, YOU will bind the brokenhearted, YOU will open the eyes of those that are not seeking YOU, YOU will meet every need, BE all to whom asks . and YOU are the BEST as you want the BEST for all of us . . I know that I know this Lord . . cause YOU are faithful. Amen.


Lord, thank you for the freedom .. .!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!