Monday, July 4, 2011

. . family . . . this one particular day . .

Smiles .. love that.

Taylor . .TP . .my constant source of strength, laughs, and she always keeps me in line.

She is a breath of fresh air, a light in this world. She is a warrior for her friends and our family, her love for Jesus speaks louder than anything. She is esteemed and highly favored.
Her love for her brother goes without saying.


Hunter . .HP . my jokester, my 'blond' Brendan with the ability to get me to my knees faster than anyone else. The soccer man who has taken a rest this summer as he is now 16 and drives!

His love for others and family are very evident. He is a quiet warrior but deep inside, I know he longs for so much more. His patience with his little cousins and his polite manner wins many hearts.

On this particular day, we were celebrating the wedding of a family friend. Taylor was most impressed by the Christ Centered ceremony and the love expressed and the prayers of blessing that was poured onto the two of them.

On this particular day, Taylor witnessed a wedding participant speaking in tongues over Lauren and her husband and was so blessed and impressed.

On this particular day, I said good bye to a dear sweet new friend that forever has changed my life and I wished her well as she moved away to begin her new life with her husband and child.

On this particular day, I wished a happy marriage to another friend that was saying I do about the same time Lauren was.

On this particular day, I asked God for a wedding like this for both of my kids.

On this particular day, I prayed and prayed for strength.

On this particular day, I asked God for a miracle.

On this particular day, God was moving in more ways than I could ever imagine.

On this particular day, God showed HIS mercy and poured out such blessings.

On this particular day, one took his life but others found theirs.

On this particular day, God brought beauty out of the ashes with another family and a healing began, and no one would of predicted 'how' that could of happened, but God knew.

On this particular day, one reflected, another fasted, one prayed, and one gave Glory to God all because I asked. I am /I am so humbled.

On this particular day, freedom came to several.

On this particular day, Jesus spoke to hearts.

On this particular day, the Enemy tried to win . .but he took several blows to his army . . he won't win. He won't. The Enemy has been defeated . .he just does not want to give up yet. But that is Ok - God wins.

I pray that I don't ever forget this particular day.

I pray that every day . .would be THAT great in HIS kingdom.

I love you Lord, thank you for my family -- all of them.
- your daughter, michelle

2 comments:

  1. Lord, today is July 28th . . .literally one year ago today, there was a changing point in my healing when I met or remet two very sweet friends that showed love unconditionally. They were intstrumental on this particular day in June too -- but, to be totally HONEST - it was ALL you Lord, thank you -- thank you for each day now, that continually shows me, how YOU can and still do miracles. Don't stop. I want it all. I love you Lord. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord, may I never forget THAT particular day -- still think of all that happened that weekend and for your glory. I thank you for continued answered prayer - I trust you Lord. - amen.!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!