Friday, March 16, 2012

the Jesus Water....

The past few days again the Enemy has really tried to get under my skin...he did.  It is a battle as the song goes 'the battle between good and evil'....can you tell I love XM radio?  Anyway....as I said, it is a daily struggle.

I remember something Beth Moore posted back in December of 2010 or it could of been in 2009 but that does not matter.  I was so captivated by it, I cut and pasted it and sent it with my Christmas cards.  Notice the word 'my' .....even though now I believe I was humbly walking with my Lord, I can see where I was walking and grabbing HIS hand but I was in the lead and HE let me.  However, that thought or revelation from Beth has come to my mind over and over again in the past 24 hours....

Basically, it was a prayer and she talks about 'when' she is in the middle of something...why can't she just trust God long enough based on previous victories and situations to ride it out and not get so crazy in the middle of it......    as in time, HE works it out and then we look back and go ..why...why did I overreact or why did I not trust?  ....cause of ....lack of faith....???  The ending of her revelation was....I guess that is the challenge of our lives, if we had it figured out ...we would be in heaven.

THAT is the challenge...to live IN this world, but not be of THIS world.

I also read a blog from a women and her name is Elisabeth and she spoke about the very same thing.  She is going through a divorce and how she writes her thoughts, her pain, and her revelations have just brought healing to me.  As I read about her healing---I can so relate and hear her head -- if that makes sense and she said it too....until we are totally healed in heaven.......

Anyway, today as I thought of the day, the Jesus water  thing came to me.  At Christmas time, I was blessed beyond measure to hear Angela Thomas speak again.  And her Jesus water filled me....

I want to share...

She stared off by saying:  "it is one thing to read HIS word, but it is another to WEAR HIS love like a coat"....

She spoke about the Beatitudes.  Blessed are the poor in Spirit as for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.  People need healing -- everywhere....Jesus sees our hearts.

She read the scripture and emphasized 'when' you are poor in Spirit...'when' you are in mourning...'when'  you are hungry and thirst...  She had read this scripture before and felt it said...if you want to be HIS you got to be...poor in Spirit...got to be...mourning....got to be...hungry and thirsty....



How about you - what do you think?

 When Jesus saw the crowds, He went up on the [a]mountain; and after He sat down, His disciples came to Him. 2 He opened His mouth and began to teach them, saying,
   3 “[b]Blessed are the [c]poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
   4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
   5 “Blessed are the [d]gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.
   6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
   7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.
   8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
   9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
   10 “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
   11 “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.


She heard ...got to be...to be blessed got to be poor in Spirit...got to be   gentle..etc  etc.... 

And yet, she was given the 'when' you are.  In fact, she had some sort of correlation of the word 'when' ...and well -- it just really SUNK in!    

She stated..." I will become a whole woman of God WHEN HE fills me".....

She asked, 'who do I hold my cup out to?'......

Only the Holy Spirit can POUR into that cup....People that are hurting us are given to us ...our children..our husbands...are our GIFT.....they were are GIFT .....and we are to be GREAT -- Full......

She used a cup of water and demonstrated...JEsus pours into us...HE will fill us and when HE does then we overspill....HIM....when we get a little low...HE fills us...HE can keep us at a good measure if we keep our cup there, letting HIM fill it.  

Jesus did say, blessed are the poor in spirit, HE knows our hearts.  


WOW.....

That story, that illustration really came to my head today - guess I was to share it with others.  

I messed up in the past few days.  I let my guard down.  I let the Enemy fill my head again with unmet expectations and I even let him tell me that GOD does not care - ha ha ha .  

Today, I smile -- as I know I am doing a mighty work for HIM..that is why I get attacked.  

Today, I smile, as Jesus filled my cup and my attitude and my disposition is much better, because I went to HIM for my filling...not my child, my job, or my man.....

God blessed me again today..through my job, my child and my man...but HE blessed me - not the Enemy.  

I must not forget Exodus 14.14..HE will fight for me, I need only be still.  

I won't.  I don't.  I just get off track.  

But...that is what makes life interesting doesn't it?  .....Like Beth says,  this is our life...until we are finally home.  Amen.  

Until then -- I do like the challenge...it requires much faith...Amen.  

- michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!