Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Confess Your healing....... Part 2 of Wonders Never Cease!



YES, these two blogs go together.  

I don't claim to have written this below, after meeting with some wise people  this evening, whom Brendan and I believe teach and grow us -- I dug and dug and found this.  


You see -- I know that if some doctor told me tomorrow, "the test results are...."  I know that I know I would look at him or her and say, "NO WAY!" God has told me exactly WHAT He needs me to do and I will obey -- so, I won't believe in this medical truth - I will believe in my Jesus's truth and He says, I am healed - by His stripes, I am healed.  


And, as I thought about this over and over this evening,  I was reminded of some news I was given seven years ago when I was told something was very dead.  But I knew that I knew - God had placed that relationship in my heart and God would not fail me.  I got angry at Satan and demanded and  prayed  and claimed-- as there would be healing and restoration.  And there was.  Mind you, it took some TIME and it was hard as in the middle of that - God was refining me, but  I confessed  that with God all things are possible.   I believed  in the impossible -- and I believe, now,  that God wants to do even more through me -- way beyond what Christ accomplished here on earth - exceedingly and abundantly beyond my imagination......


So with that -- what is it that needs healing this evening?  A marriage?  A broken heart?   A sickness?  A medical report?  What will you accept? 


 Will you tell the Devil to get the hell away?   


This prayer can be adjusted to fit Your healing -- I truly believe that our most important words spoken -- are that of His Word and His Truth. 


 Do we believe in God's Word or not?  


Daily Healing Confession

(To be confessed daily like taking medication.)
God you said that I shall declare a thing and it shall be accomplished and established. (Job 22:28) That life or death is in the power of the tongue. (Proverbs 18:21)  I therefore speak life, resurrection life in the mighty name of Jesus over my ______________ . (Name part of body.)  By the blood of Jesus I am the righteousness of God in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:21) Though all the hosts of hell march in to make a second claim they must all march out at the mention of his name. JESUS! All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me by Jesus in His name. (Matthew 28:18)  No weapon formed against me shall prosper and all those and everything that rises up in judgment against me shall be silenced and defeated. (Isaiah 54:17) The devil has no power over me, no unsettled claims against me, all has been settled by the blood of Jesus. I have authority to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the devils power.  Nothing shall by any means hurt me. (Luke 10:19) Since God is for me, no one or nothing can sustain an attack against me. (Romans 8:31) I take authority over the enemy in the mighty name of Jesus.

God is my refuge and my fortress my strong tower, in Him I will trust. I am abiding under the shadow of the Almighty. In Him I am taking refuge. Though the arrow flies by day and the terror stalks at night it will not come near my dwelling. (Psalm 91:2-7) Sickness, infirmity, disease, illness and cancer of every kind have no power over me and must leave in the name of Jesus Christ. (John 14:14)  God you are Jehovah Rapha. You are the God who heals. (Exodus 15:26) You sent your word and healed me. (Psalm 107:20)  By the stripes of Jesus I am healed because Jesus paid the price at the whipping post for me. (Isaiah 53:5) He shed His blood through the 39 stripes that cut furrows down His back. There is a stripe there for this condition in my ___________.  (1 Peter 2:24)  He was wounded for my transgressions He was bruised for my iniquities, the chastisement of my peace was upon Him and by His stripes I am healed. (Isaiah 53:5)


Behold He is the Lord the God of all flesh there is nothing too hard for Him. Nothing! Absolutely nothing! (Jeremiah 32:27) He has promised to do exceeding abundantly above anything I can ask or think according to the power of the Holy Spirit that lives and works within me. (Ephesians 3:20) Everyone and everything that rises up against me will be torn down, driven back and away from me. I therefore take authority over and cast down every sickness and disease attacking me and thereby exalting itself against the knowledge of God. I tear down and cast out and away every stronghold in the mighty name of Jesus. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
All things work together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.  (Romans 8:28) My times are in His hands. (Psalm 31:15)  And I love Him because He first loved me, called me out of darkness into His glorious light and revealed His sovereign purpose for me to serve Him. (1 John 4:9, 1 Peter 2:9, Psalm 138:8)  God is good. (Psalm 145:9) God is working for good in my life. (Romans 8:28)  God loves me. (Jeremiah 31:3)  He has promised that all who sow to the spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. (Galatians 6:8)

 This is my season for favor and for blessing, a time to reap the blessing and benefit of what has been sown in and through my life. He said to forget none of His benefits who forgives all my iniquity and heals all my diseases, for He redeems my life from the pit and crowns me with loving kindness and compassion. He promised to satisfy my desire with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagles. (Psalm 103:2-5) His intention is that I might prosper and be in good health even as my soul prospers. (3 John 1:2)  He promised that He will fulfill His purposes for me and not forsake the work of His hand. (Psalm 138:7-8)  Jesus said if I ask anything in His name it will be done by My Father in heaven. (John 15:16)

 He said ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened. (Luke 11:9)  When you pray, believe that you have received and it shall be done.  (Mark 11:24) Thank you Father that you hear me, that if I pray anything according to your will, you not only hear me but the answer is already on its way. (1 John 5:14-15)  I praise you therefore in all things. In everything I give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me. (1 Thessalonians 5:18) I thank you Lord that the victory is mine in Jesus’ name. I thank you that you have begun a good work in me and you are bringing it to completion. (Philippians 1:6) Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


Rebekah -- I believe!  And as everyone stands in the gap and prays around the clock -- we are just praising and thanking God in that time for the healing that is yours -- IN Jesus name.  

Love you girl -- "Mrs. Pritchard".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!