Thursday, November 1, 2018

Dear Beloved -- whose life are you living? Prayer #33

Whose life are you living? 
 Yours? 
 Your husbands? 
 Your friends?   

God does not call us to be miserable.  God created us to have joy and experience HIS fullness.  
Too many are allowing OTHERS to dictate their lives.  

It comes down to allowing the Holy Spirit to take over and allowing HIM to lead and guide us.  

Simple words right?   Those are the words from Joyce Meyer that I wrote down in my journal the first night of our conference.  

Then she added...

Your life won't change unless you are willing to change.  

I shuddered right then and there as I felt the enemy remind me that one  around me may use those words to justify leaving her husband.  

And then I prayed ... Lord, she is miserable ....but she needs YOU.  May this weekend she see what YOU can do with her when she opens her eyes and heart to YOU Lord ...IN Jesus name  Amen.  

Whether you are coming into this blog with a marriage that is very hard right now or you have a child strung out in addiction and you don't believe he or she will make it out alive.  

Or maybe you just are in a season where the answers are not coming....   I would ask, whose life are you living?  


So we pray 


Lord, for the one reading this tonight -- may she SEEK YOU and answer that question. May she search her heart and know that she is living her life and if it is NOT her best life ...then I pray YOU would show her exactly what to do first.   

Lord for the several women on my prayer list today that are still sitting along side a hospice bed and another trying desperately to wait on You for a miracle within her marriage.... may EACH of them know that they know -- they are living the life that pleases YOU..IN Jesus Name...Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!