Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Dear Beloved, Please God ...not man.... Blogged Prayers #31 -32

Friday, October 26

Our conference started and right from the first moment my head was a spinning with what I was seeing.  It is hard to imagine,  unless you have been to one of these types of conferences,  but to stand and worship with about 14,500 others...is it amazing.   Breathtaking.  Remarkable.  Awesome and yet - very personal.  I stood there and just scanned the arena -- many, thousands with hands raised and hearts open.  


Being OPEN to what God has to say instead of listening to what man has to say.... that is a big revelation.  God reminded me that He brought me to the Joyce Meyer Conference to meet with Him in a corporate way and He wowed me over and over.  But the basic truth as the conference began was this..."seek me, not man".     So today's prayer is a reminder -- of WHOM we pray to and WHOM we want attention from!

Dear Beloved, you are loved and your devotion to me is seen!    _ God
Dear Beloved -- wonder no more but seek My Word for the answers.   _God
Dear Beloved,  when you have faith - you please me!  

 Don't be concerned with the day to day  people who seem to demand your obedience and attention -- unless I speak to you or call you to them....  leave them be.  You are not their Savior.  
I am working on them, but today I am working on  YOUR heart - soak me in-- Trust ME - God 




Saturday, October 27

Sometimes we won't realize we were 'right' until we accept that we could be wrong.  Being wrong about something does not make YOU a wrong person.  It was just a wrong decision or action. 
Failing at something does not make you a failure.  The enemy would want to KEEP you bogged down with insecurities and hurts -- that you don't truly accept that many LOVE you.  


Dear Beloved, this is prayer #32. 

 Again, I feel the Holy Spirit is reminding you --that what you see as a failure --  may not be.  And I believe that the Holy God is also pleased when you speak life to those around you and remind them that they are not a failure as well. But most importantly -- when you SPEAK that into yourself, you can see how the enemy is trying to make you feel a stronghold!  

  Dear Beloved, being wrong is not a bad thing -- it does make you stronger and You will see other situations in a very different light.  The Holy Spirit will guide you -- and may those 360 moments when you realize that God just completed covered that whole or concept be ever so daily!   

  Dear Lord, bless the reader this evening and bless the writer -- may we understand this concept that we really can only truly be happy when we are serving Jesus and helping others and may this reader be a true  follower of Jesus Christ .  IJN  Amen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!