Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Beloved, be brave! Blogged prayers for some warrior women #15

Ok, yes.... yesterday or the day before I posted Blogged Prayer # 7 and #8.  In the 40 days...today is really DAY #15!  I will catch up and post the other ones later. 


This AM, while going to the gym and returning, I just was overwhelmed with the thought....be brave!  


Exodus 14.14 is one of my go to verses.  I remind myself of it often!

Some days when a season of hurt is very present and overwhelming....what can you do?  

You lean in deeper and further into the lap of Abba Father -- God... Jesus...

Last night I had SJ duties at the Volleyball game.  I put her PJ's on as it was cold in the gym and all she wanted was 'down' so she could walk. 

 She is walking around the  furniture and enjoying this new found freedom she has with pulling herself up and enjoying her movable legs.  She crawls like a champ, but watching her venture and crawl up a wall and stand and then practice her standing....being free and being BRAVE.  It is remarkable to watch.  As a mother I watched my kids with the parent eyes of keeping them safe.  As a grandparent, I watch in wonder and enjoy!  

She has no worries. 

 No fear.  

She knows she is unconditionally loved and really does not know about how it will HURT when she falls.

  She moves -- without thinking and goes for it.  She trusts something.  She trusts the love of her parents and she - unknowingly - trusts God. 

My or my...how our lives would be so different if we just truly lived in....walked in... crawled around in the KNOWING that we are truly LOVED by our Father. 

 We would move without fear.  We would walk around the HARD stuff and not give up or give in.  

So simple and easy ...right?  

Sometimes being brave is being able to walk in this season not knowing what tomorrow will bring -- but knowing that no matter what -- God is fighting for me.  God if fighting for you.  

Sometimes being brave is just being still and waiting.  

Sometimes being brave is actually SEEKING another for prayer. 

Sometimes being brave is crawling instead of walking. 

Sometimes being brave is declaring victory when all we see is defeat. 



Lord, I pray for the one reading this right now -- I pray that she is brave today and seeks God for each and every need but also for a deeper understanding of Your love and Your peace.  I pray she knows who she is in Your eyes and I pray she will venture out today with the knowledge that You are fighting for her.  In Jesus Name,  Amen.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!