Sunday, October 14, 2018

Beloved, Sometimes people just fail you. #12

  Sometimes people just fail you.    They are human and they are hurting at times as well.  
Trials are not fun -- but as I come to this verse -- I remind myself that the perseverance to allow that hurt and offense to go to my PAST.........

Well, when I allow that to happen and I don't react to the hurt with more hurt -- than God won, not Satan.  


Today as I post this prayer ( it is out of order) but it was time to post it.  People hurt us.  Circumstances happen.  People then can accept it and be still and move forward or then can put a post on FB or some other form of social media and get their point across.  

I get that - I do that.  I am guilt of that.  Forgive me Lord... Forgive me.  


But today -- I am going to remind myself that at times... the persecution should be considered pure joy -- believing God's Word on the matter is what is best.   


Lord, for my sisters in Christ and for one in particular that was very hurt and felt scored in the past week --- may she read this and know, there are always TWO sides to every story.  That GOD sees and hears her questions and concerns and HE is BIG enough to show the truth and fight for her.....fight for the one hurt or jilted...and fight for her heart.  HE cares.  He cares more than anyone around us every will.  LORD, for our feelings and our offenses-- may they NOT play out on FB or social media....may they play out with forgiveness and love, ONLY His grace and mercy -- YOUR grace and mercy Lord...may they prevail.  IN Jesus Name.  Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!