Monday, October 8, 2018

Beloved, YOU are standing strong! Prayer #8

So, Blogged Prayer #7 was with ME in mind.....

Tonight's blog which I had been thinking about all day is #8. 

  There are two women that I am writing for this eve...one my sister in Christ whom I started these blogs for but another this eve....

She is holding steady -- trying her best to hold together a family when her husband is NOT seeking God's will and it is very hard.  She is also a sister in Christ with a very different circumstance and yet -- God loves EACH of them dearly.  

 With that -- here is my prayer tonight.  


Some days are harder than others.  Some days all you want to do is give up and give in.  

Don't.  

Pray.  

Seek God.  

I always encourage women to read the book of Esther.  She didn't give up and thank God -- hold on.  Here is the prayer for today. 





  Lord,  I am praying today, as today is Day #8 of the 40 days of prayer for my secret sisters.  Lord, another dear friend gave me Isaiah 61 at one time.  She told me that I was going to be called  an 'oak of righteousness... a planting of the Lord, for the day of HIS splendor'.

 At the time, I just thanked her and said, 'ok'.  I have a little better understanding of that verse now in Isaiah.  Lord, I am humbled  that someone would think my prayers are powerful and that I was righteousness... I am not... YOU are and YOU make me that way when I live for YOU.

  Lord, you have done a planting and a healing in my life and if I can encourage my sweet friend to hang in there..that she too can be an oak of righteousness...then I want to share that.  Lord,  I have claimed healing in YOUR name for her.  Healing in her heart and head as the enemy wants to destroy her.   I also claim  healing in another's broken heart -- and healing in her marriage.    And when she is past this, when she is beyond this, she will look back and see how YOU did a planting in her life.  Lord for both of those sister's in Christ this eve.... 

 Lord, YOUR word states that you will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated.  Do that... she is hurting,  she has been hurting for a bit and YOU can rebuild.  Rebuild her life, rebuild her faith, rebuild her desire for that expression of love, rebuild the faith she had in YOU once, rebuild the relationships that have been severed, just rebuild.  Lord, I thank you.  Lord, I consider it an honor and privilege to pray for both of them!  

 I know that I know, you will heal her.  Heal them.   I pray that today as she reads this, she will see you in a new an amazing way.  I pray she will see something that triggers a memory or something to remind her that You know every hair on her head and remind her that You knew her in the womb.  And You created a beautiful and strong woman that is an Oak of Righteousness to many....her family...her students...her children... her friends.  IJN.    Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!