Monday, February 28, 2011

my direct 'hug' from my Lord .. my hero ..

I had a tremendous weekend. Thank you Lord. It was perfectly orchestrated, and prayed over, and then executed so that I could have a face to face ENCOUNTER with my Lord.

Thank you!

In the course of the weekend, a very sweet counselor advised me . .that 'michelle, this weekend God wants you to forget about everything and everyone else and concentrate on Michelle and God and seek HIM only and really allow HIM to minister and heal what needs to be healed and to deal with what needs to be dealt with. .. . .So that is what I did.

I am a 'good student'. I listen.

Saturday I open my sweet B-day present from my family . .(B, HP and TP) and I read the Jesus is Calling Devotional for February 26th -- my day to really have a meet and greet with my Lord.

And I did . .too too too too so much to share .. and I can and will . .slowly, but for now -- I just want to share the devotional that started my day as Jesus called me out - HE reminded me of what I thought I wanted and then HE showed me how in control HE really is . .and by Sunday morn -- I hugged HIM, I saw HIS face in others, and I was healed of many many many things, feelings, and just the STUFF.

But -- I wanted that . .I sought it out. Some people want to stay in their sin. Some wish to stay in self-pity, and others just don't want to be set free. If you want to be set free -- ask me. I know a secret and it is one I will share.

In the meantime, be blessed by this message from Jesus:

I am leading YOU, step by step, through your life. Hold My hand in trusting dependence, letting Me guide you through this day. Your future looks uncertain and feels flimsy -- even precarious. That is how it should be. Secret things belong to the Lord, and future things are secret things. When you try to figure out the future, you are grasping at things that are Mine. This, like all forms of worry, is an act of rebellion: doubting My promises to care for you. Whenever you find yourself worrying about the future, repent and return to Me. I will show you the next step forward, and the one after that, and the one after that. Relax and enjoy the journey in My Presence, trusting Me to open up the way before you as you go. - Jesus

Deut 29.29 Psalm 32.8


Does that just not make you want to hug HIM too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!