Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5th,
Make friends with the problems in your life. Though many things feel random and wrong, remember that I am sovereign over everything. I can fit everything int a pattern fo good, but only to the extent that you trust Me. Every problem can teach you something, transforming you little by little into the masterpieces I created you to be. The very same problem can be a stumbling block over which you fail, if you react with distrust and defiance. The choice is up to you, and you will have to choose many times each day whether to trust Me or defy Me.

The best way to befriend your problems is to thank Me for them. The simple act opens your mind to the possiblity of benefits flowing from your difficulties. You can even give persistent problems nicknames, helping you to approach them with familiarity rather than with dread. The next step is to introduce them to Me, enabling Me to embrace them in My loving Presence. I will not necessarily remve your problems, but My wisdom is sufficient to bring good out of every one of them. - Jesus


Lord - wow -- again, you are such the Daddy -- thank you for this. I will nickname a few things today but I praise you Lord - as you took away many of the other 'pains' from the other named problems .. . what you DID for me this past weekend -- hug I got from you -- the healing -- from my Encounter with YOU -- Feb 28th will be forever celebrated in my home - my day of total freedom. Total. And today, there are new things the Enemy has set before me -- to challenge me, he is mad -- oh he is mad .. but YOU are glorious and the WINNER.

Do it Lord today, may today be the day of wrestling .. where there is a breakthrough. Amen.

- michelle

1 comment:

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!