Sunday, March 27, 2011

be still

Lord, right now -- you know how the enemy wishes to defeat and boy or boy, has he really decided to kick up trouble in just the last 24 hours, but YOU LORD, are the winner.

God wins. Love that. Been saying that.

Thank you so much for the blessings and answered prayer in just the last week. YOU do continue to amaze me.

In Hosea today, YOU spoke loudly, and YES, the last chapter was my favorite. I am reminded by the H/S that YOU are first, and all else is 2nd. .. .

And Lord, even though Mel Gibson is getting a lot of press and he needs to be set free, the talent and wealth that You allowed him . . . created a very unique tool -- that movie, The Passion.

Watching just the scene where you prayed .. Jesus -- I realize it was a movie, but that image, that scene . .can take one so so deep . .like your word -- it is alive.

Thank you for that this am.

And again, I am humbled at the mercies You grace me with.

I am going to post the Jesus Calling devotional today - as it is for me. It is for my dear friend that is on my mind . ... .and it is for many others. YOU know whom they are. And maybe it will speak to a total stranger using this.

YOU are the alpha and the omega.

I love YOU Lord.
chell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!