Sunday, March 13, 2011

I am . . . .


A dear sweet friend sent this to me -- I need to drink it in this am:


God is at work, behind the scenes.


Don't worry about what you hear or even what you see.


Hold you head up high and claim who you are.


You are God's workmanship (a mighty woman of God!)


You are the wife of a man called and treasured by God.


You are the mother of two precious children who will carry on your vision and hope in The Lord after you have gone.


You carry the Light of the World within your heart and He is shining out on the world as you walk through it.


You are on a special mission to reach many souls who you come in contact with everyday, speaking life into their dry and thirsty lives.


You have hope, so to many...you are hope.


God has commisioned you, nothing can stop you.


Believe it......it is true.



Today we had lunch with a man who had lunch with the Prime Minister of Isreal two days ago. He told the Prime Minister he was leaving to go to Okeechobee, Florida and then come back on Monday. The Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyaho (spelling?)said "Why are you doing that?" and he said, "I really don't know...It's a God thing."Imagine that.


God can do anything, Michelle....He is showing us that..so that we will know for sure, that He is with us and He has a plan for us.


Don't be afraid.........His hand is on you and He is blessing you as you believe and trust Him.


See you tomorrow!! love, linda


Lord - I believe you -- I do. I am here to answer the call -- use me.


Thank you Linda -- "ditto" when it comes to a mighty warrior woman of God -- thank you for always letting God use you to verbalize the hope .. when it seemed the darkest . .


I said the 'high' of the Encounter lasted the first week .. .the knowledge of seeing HIS eyes. .spread into the 2nd week Post - Encounter, and this am . . reading this . . believing this and just being in the audience to hear this man being used by God ...is enough for the 3rd week . Post - Encounter.


Looking forward to what God will show us next - amen.


Exodus 14.14!

HE will fight for me, I need only to be still. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!