Monday, February 21, 2011

45 and . . . . .14

Today we celebrated President's Day .. Tomorrow is the official day of George Washington's birthday. . earlier this month Abe Lincoln had a birthday. So did my Aunt Pat -- so did Ella my brother's littest, as well as Uncle Donald, Danny, Brennan, and even Devin. And on the 23rd Jordan and I will SHARE a b-day. wow . .

Happy Birthday Jordan -- here is your CARD early . . and mine too -------

Happy 14th Jordan \

OK Birthday baby -- 14 and fabulous
14 and never been kissed?
14 and special - yes!
14 and talented - oh my - softball, smiles, and volleyball
14 and emotional . ..I mean -- she IS a girl and DAryl's child!!!
14 and caring, she is the sweetest young lady
14 and beautiful - inside and out -- of course, she is!
14 and wonderful . . full of wonder, friendship, and loyalty
14 and funny and fun to be around
14 and curious . .about many things
14 and christian, she knows what Jesus did!
14 and social -- of course, she is her father's child
14 and chosen for a special purpose
and 14 and deeply loved.

Jordan - happy 14th birthday -- I wish I was there to share some cake, but we will have to plan for next year . .I will 'save' some of my sick days so I can sneak up there and you will be 15!!! wow -- but, enjoy 14 for this year. I love you lots. The best birthday present I got some 14 years ago was the phone call from your dad - and it is one I will never forget.
Lord, bless her in a mighty way today -- tomorrow and on our big day .. and for the rest of the year. I pray protection over her, health, and wisdom. Lord, help her to see YOU in each circumstance and may she seek YOU in every situation. Happy Birthday Jordan.

Now for me -- 45 - and fun -
45 - and fabulous --
45 and wicked -- ha ha ha h

In reality -- 45 and blessed, chosen, accepted, adopted, redeemed, and forgiven . .



In all seriousness - Lord, thank you for this week. But mostly Lord, thank you for the recent knowledge of KNOWING that I am in the center of your will. I make a big deal out of 'dates' and time but as each year passes - I really only come to understand how precious life is, how short it is and how I deeply love and respect you as Lord and Savior. And Lord, I WANT your will be done. For my birthday Lord, hear my prayer.
Lord, I want and wish for each of my family and extended family to see YOU shine in me. Lord, for my birthday I will ask for that miracle that I believe YOU promised me; however, in YOUR time Lord. Lord, for my children, may their hunger for you grow and grow in a good way. Lord, I am so grateful for this day -- for YOUR love and what YOU have allowed in my life. And Lord, I am thankful. Lord, Use me, teach me and bless me today. Like that verse about Jacob -- I won't let you go until you bless me -- bless me Lord, I pray. Be with me always. Thank you.
Your daughter.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!