Wednesday, November 9, 2011

advice.....

I had a friend today ask me, what would you do?

These are some of the greatest pieces of HIS word and 'advice' that I have collected in my spiral in my purse -- which I go to daily -- which I say out loud and re-say outloud often!!

-a wife's prayers for her husband have far greater effect on him than anyone else's... even a mother's....as it says in Matthew 19.5.. man leaves father and mother and becomes one flesh...

- there is a difference between a choice and a mistake.... I am sorry will cover a mistake... but a choice... will need a "will you forgive me?"..   and that can reset a relationship...

- what am I to do?  Glorify God...

-be someone that people want to be around...  

-don't let the torture of loneliness that leaves you longing for anyone who will look into your soul.... overcome you... seek HIM..... let HIM see you ... don't seek others.. seek HIM!

-the joy of seeing something hopelessly dead be brought back to life -- is the greatest joy we can know..

- Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.....    Love never ends... 1 Corn 13. 7-8

- Praise HIM in the storm...


-Hide the word in your heart.. that you might not sin -- Psm. 119.11

- those who sow in tears shall reap in joy!..   Psm. 126.5

- above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins..   1 Peter 4.8

-HE will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry.. Isah  30.19

- romans 12.12.. be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer..

- The Lord says, " I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you".   Psm. 32.8


So -- see -- this advise sounds good,  and I believe and look to each and every card in that spiral .. and there are more... and I will go to them often  and yet,  in  my quietness, the enemy will sneak up and just pounce.... so, we must have our armor on -- being ready to battle those firery darts..

We need to stand firm and claim HIS word, hold up our shield of faith and put on that belt of truth and righteousness...   it all works when we are ready -- to be ready  = prayer.

So Lord, I don't have any advice.  I know nothing - but YOU do.  YOU speak loudly to those who asked and to me.. via your word.  YOu know today, that I am claiming victory inspite of the fact that I am weary and tired.... and you know I want it 'faster'.. but I know that YOUR time is best and I can't wait.  So, rather than allow the enemy to remind of of what is 'not yet'.... I will proclaim you and proclaim what will become..

my family will be completely restored, the hurts will be all in the past,  the awkward moments will vanish,  the counsel will turn to prayer and then it will pay forward..... the ministry will be revealed,  the  one will have his eyes opened and the other will too... the needs will be met..  the joy will resound all of the time  and what  YOU have lead me to believe... will come true... it will be better than ever.. in every situation, in every event.. with everyone... and with those and them and the others ... and then, another trial or season will come along, but this time, we will have victory in our back pocket so we will be able to fight harder, believe more, and get through that too -- until you call us all home...... thank you Lord.  YOU are a great and mighty God.  I love that illustration how we fight with toothpicks and you come in with cannons!   Ex. 14.14 -- YOU are fighting the battle and winning - I need only be still.

Lord, this prayer goes especially to those two women on my heart right now - and me -- open their the eyes of their men..... let them get a glipse of what could  be,,,,, may they want it.... may they experience you in a whole new way -- amen!
 - your daughter...   michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!