Monday, November 14, 2011

courageous...

Ok.  so ..... I went to see this movie.  Tremendous... Tremendous... Tremendous....

I never did see 'flywheel' which I believe was the first production from the Kendrick brothers.  Then came "Facing the Giants".....  great movie.    Then in 2008  "Fireproof" came out -- which made a significant impact.    And now... "Courageous"..   What a movie.

God completely baffles me at times.  HE makes me think about things and HE does not 'answer' in the way in which I believe at times... most often HIS plan is much better, but HE laid it on my heart to make sure I saw this movie.

This movie should be a MUST see for every father.  Period.
This movie can change the course of a life.
This movie can be used by God to reach many lost ones.
This movie makes your laugh, cry, think, and reflect.
This movie seemed so real.
This movie is one that many of us can relate too.
This movie is tremendous.

I believe that our world will change if the men in our lives don't step up.
Step up ... However,  we as women need to allow our men to be courageous.

As women, we need to know how God created 'our men'.  They are different from us.  HE created them to behave and act in a certain way.  Men are different from women - God intended it that way.  Men are the ones that hold the spiritual covering for the home.

This movie presented a good plan of how to restore a family.... but it also reminded me that I have a high calling too.

I must allow the men within my life - to be men.
So, I will pray for them.

I will pray that they will call upon the God that created the heavens and earth and who placed the stars in the sky.... I pray they will ask for God's favor upon them.

As women, it is important to love our men, unconditionally.  So, this movie reminded me to recheck myself --to make sure I was loving as Christ loved HIS church.

Thank you Lord for the movie and the direct word you gave me....seeking YOU Lord, in every situation and I pray the Kendrick brothers are already starting on the next film.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!