Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New beginnings again.....

Just saying God...YOU are the BEST.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neigher are your ways my ways," declares the Lord.  "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts" 
Isaiah 55.8-9

When I knew we were going to sell our home and I was mad, the only house I wanted to live in was Al and Denise's house.  However, it just didn't work out.

I am very blessed to say that God did sell our home and we moved into a another nice home and our family begin to heal, really heal and have a bit of fun again.  Poker nights started, Taylor brought friends over, and we even had a few visitors for company. 

Then our thoughts....well, God's thoughts ARE better and higher than ours.  HE really arranged it.  IN a series of events and situations, HE and Al and Denise worked things out, and we are renting now, praying hard and hoping that this could be our own home. 

Last night, Brendan walked around and said, 'chell...this is everything we ever dreamed of'...and he is right. 


And a few other cool things: 

1.  Listening to HP and TP discuss where the cereal bowls should be stored.
2.  Watching TP buy groceries and make dinner/lunch for 5 of the office ladies, make it, cook it, serve it, and clean up after it....
3.  Seeing the excitment in the eyes of our kids as they 'show off' their  new room and the rest of the house.
4.  Watching Cuyler and Rylann take a dip in the pool.
5.  Seeing Bella prance around and play hide and seek in a new place.
6.  Hearing people say, "oh, I love that house...can I see the inside?"
7.  Putting all the clothes in the closet and  not having a pile here or there. Cause we have SPACE!
8.  Having a place for everything and then hearing HP fuss at me...cause something was 'sitting out' and it just did not look right. Imagine him, discussing 'design and decor'.  But then again, his bed has been made 3 days in a row -- a MIRACLE!
9.  Sitting on the porch swing  with BP and listening to TP tell about her day at volleyball practice and we just swung away listening to crickets.  And talking together about how blessed we really are.
and 10....
...hearing my husband say...someday we can have a bible study here...when we are ready....

Lord, YOU gave us this...YOU have been healing and restoring...Lord, I do not wish to brag - but YOU ARE the BEST....I want everyone to KNOW it. 
I want YOU glorified Lord.
Lord, I pray ..like I did with the bike...USE this to YOUR glory Lord. 

Lord, when all is said and done,  our mansion in heaven will be even better, but for now - thank you for the little bit of heaven on 5th Drive. 

I love you Lord.  And I love to see my family  seek you -- THAT is the BEST thing of all. 
Satan -- I declared war on you - many many many months ago -- God wins.  I hate you Satan -- YOU are NOT going to steal, kill and destroy on MY watch, with Jesus by myside with out a FIGHT!  
Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!